How long have you been here ?

I always thought RockingMonsters was full of baloney, a huge tall tale teller, and obsessed with himself. He was surprised TH members weren't hugely impressed he had a wolf for a pet.

Ditto, Cory. I wasn't around for his initial appearance where he made such a great impression, I only saw his brief reappearance where he seemed to be looking for a limelight.

I had a pet Wolf also, I want another one!!!

RR, I think, is supposed to be out July to September depending on how the judge feels that day I guess? I miss him as well, he was a character!

I'm looking forward to RR's return here too, if he makes it back. I hope he won't be brutalizing himself anymore, like before.

Jeff's profile shows him being online 4/1/09. Although it could have simply been somebody else using his computer and clicking the bookmarked page.

Oh yea that saw ate him up but it could have been worse ,:O He's darned lucky he didn't lose an eye or do a noseectomy .

Well I looked back to when I joined AS, it was March of 04. Butch was still there thenb but not for long. I remember the solaris forum but only lurked at first. So if the join date on here is not right it was 04 or 05 when I joined the TreeHouse....8)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I also wondered if rocking monsters stories were true they sounded almost straight out of a book .

Xtreme Trees/ Robert I think. He was interesting.

That's him, thanks OM. I really enjoyed his posts and have to thank him for a rigging pic that's come in real handy, though I'm pretty sure he scarfed it from the Tree Machine (I also wonder what's become of him?).

Attachments

• Rigging10.jpg
    Rigging10.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 2
I remember your timed beer runs, Chucky. That was back in the Solaris forum...I think that was your first one, Butch....?

Ha ha, yeah Che, I think that was when my regular job was Fri - Mon. That was a lot of fun chewing the fat and boozing it up on the ol tr'ouser forum and making a mad dash beer run in the middle of a most insightful and trenchant post, of course. Can't recollect now my record, but I think it was under 4 minutes. That was the night the young checkout guy, a bosnian kid, caught onto my act and when I stormed in headed for the beer cooler lo and behold he already had my sixpack of Busch in his hand standing at the checkout line grinning from ear to ear. LOL!

I lurk back when the old space background was here. join Dec 05. it tock that long to get the courage to join. This I the first and only forum i have joined.

I lurk back when the old space background was here. join Dec 05. it tock that long to get the courage to join. This I the first and only forum i have joined.
Well then speak up once in a while we don't bite .:lol: --Well not too hard at least .

some might be...

Attachments

• wintermonkey.jpg
    wintermonkey.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 8229110114446fb348b682.jpg
    8229110114446fb348b682.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 50
  • AAarborists.JPG
    AAarborists.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 50
  • rotator5.jpg
    rotator5.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 51
  • puppy.jpg
    puppy.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 51
Is that Craig/ RBorist1? He was one of the guys that was already here when I arrived, same with John/TopHopper.

yup, its rborist, and the other shot is big gary lovin his saw... the hamburger dude is an unknown and the pooch is a friend of Ryan's.

Back