grcs, rigging, and dingo, have offer...is it fair..what say you all?

Probably going to put a winch on it as well... Hydralic bollard... BMG is an absolute. A mower is on the list as well...I have something I can fab up for a mower..... A flail mower would be nice though :D

I have a hydraulic bollard winch that mounts on top of a BMG grapple if your ever interested too, Steven. Bud wanted it but I think he has future plans of a Gehl.

Gehls have hydraulics. :lol: if I can get to you in the next week or two Brendon I will grab it. If Stephen wants it he has the terrain to put it to much more use.

Flails can suck quite a bit of power, depending on the vegetation being mowed.

Yes they do and with only 13 HP I will either need to upgrade to 20HP and possibly a higher OP pump or go with a self powered unit.. Both doable... You will like my brush hog when I am done adapting it.. :D I still have that tow behind 18 HP unit I can adapt to the mini ;)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
just a little custom fab work on a blank attachment plate, and it'll be mowing in no time for little $

kinda funny the dingo came from 2 of your friends, and i got it all because of mr b's keen eyes, seeing the boxers along the road somewhere...so 3 friends somehow mixed into this for you to have a mini over a period of years..just plain weird

Just the way I like it Dave :)
I have 3 Porty's made by Steve H.
I have a FS made by Nice Guy Dave..
HC and slings spliced by Nick...
I have you KK and soon to have your mini that has 3 of some of the most repected tree men I know have a hand in it..
Stuff from Jerry and Terry B....
A Saw, a saddle...
Memories from GTG and members here galore.. and soon to be more.
Treasures of a life time..
I am a sentimental old fool... I will pay storage on storing stuff rather than have it disappear if I feel it is from someone special in my life and career.. Just me. :)
You selling me this little skid steer is a major highlight in my life and career as a tree man.. I feel honored to even be able to be it's next stable and owner. :)

If you can measure, cut and weld, it's not all that hard to make an attachment plate either. I've made three so far for my mini. I'd planned on making a brush hog of sorts for my mini, I had a 72" Toro deck, three blade, that I've cut down to a 48" two blade with a 13hp Briggs to put on it. Not sure that plan will move much more forward since I inherited a dead Cub Cadet 1450 that I've since got running. Kinda hard to beat them old Cubs IMO!

Yeah I hear ya.. Got a wire welder this year and have an offer on a stick as well. The wire needs a switch and the stick is complete. Might trade some work for it. SO I need to learn to weld. The wire welder came with gloves, jacket and helmut for 25.00... :D Stick is gionna cost me more. I still need to go look at it. See what it it is for certain. The bush hog will be an easy adapt. Bracket and plate should be no issue.

We bought a Davco mower for our Asv RC30 its awesome. IMG_0649.jpg We also have a s800tx but I couldnt find one small enough or really tough enough, also with no cab for protection it is pretty sketchy IMO. Our mower will chop up to 4" trees and blast through underbrush, dead stuff and whatever else but it also throws stuff out at a alarming speed and distance.:O

Ben
Bushwacker Tree

My deck (17 HP walk behind cut a brick in 1/2 and threw 1/2 of it 70 feet. I don't really know where the other 1/2 went. I was counting head on the job though afterward. I had a crew of 7 on that one... I get what ya mean.
Really nice peice of kit BTW

Thanks CV, we love both our machines, the asv is really handy as it has a hitch on the back so it can pull trailers or the chipper around if you need to. Congrats on your new toy!!:thumbup::D

Thanks... Couple of outfits swear by those ASV units, just a tad larger that that one. We try to keep very portable for access and such... Smaller style units work best for us. Thus far. I really would like what Carl just got someday. A mini Ex with a thumb works wonders up here in the woods :D

Just a little bump.
I am leaving for Tucson the afternoon of March 31st to head for Tucson to pick up the Dingo. Really excited about it.
Traveling light though. Kat could not get off work that week. So she and the kids will be staying home :(
This will, however, mean a quick trip for me. Maybe hang out with Dave, Kristy and the kids for a day and head back. Kat needs me here by Thursday evening so she can leave the kids with me and head out to work.
I have a U haul trailer reserved in Tucson to come back one way. Cheaper and faster than dragging one both ways with the van.
An exciting venture for me. Even the clients are excited about it. Heck, I could have rented it out already :lol:
Even using it around our little funny farm will be nice. Throwing feed bags around makes my body sore :D

Just a little bump.
I am leaving for Tucson the afternoon of March 31st to head for Tucson to pick up the Dingo. Really excited about it.
Traveling light though. Kat could not get off work that week. So she and the kids will be staying home :(
This will, however, mean a quick trip for me. Maybe hang out with Dave, Kristy and the kids for a day and head back. Kat needs me here by Thursday evening so she can leave the kids with me and head out to work.
I have a U haul trailer reserved in Tucson to come back one way. Cheaper and faster than dragging one both ways with the van.
An exciting venture for me. Even the clients are excited about it. Heck, I could have rented it out already :lol:
Even using it around our little funny farm will be nice. Throwing feed bags around makes my body sore :D

Goodluck with it Stephen! You wont believe how much it will change everything for the better!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
well you can stay with us for the night bro, and we can do some dinner here if you like, ill wash her this weekend and have it ready for you, youre gonna be so excited. drive safe

Back