grcs, rigging, and dingo, have offer...is it fair..what say you all?

thattreeguy

TreeHouser
grcs with kerf plate, has a 46 on the top of the winch, complete used only a few times

2 5/8ths isc spring pin blocks, with 5/8ths by 12 ft dead eye slings

300 ft of 5/8ths yale bull rope

the slings are the only worn item in the bunch , ropes discolered, but always been hang dried, and run thru blocks

toro dingo 413 tracked unit, honda gas motor with 42 inch bucket, forks, and receiver hitch plate....recently serviced

all located in tucson az..

i was offered 5500$ in 2 payments and approximately 20 cords worth of dry logs, approx 2000$ in value

id love it all in cash instead, as firewood seasons coming to an end, and ill be sitting on it till the end of the summer

they offered the oppurtunity to borrow the dingo with notice

what do you all think...in this days economy something is better than nothing, or am i getting aken advantage of?

Lemmee see what I can come up with. I can talk to my Credit Union Monday if they are open, or Tuesday.
I would only be interested in the Dingo though

Those isc's are ok. $150/2, I use them. The slings are good for smaller stuff. I like 16'-20' slings.
The rope is worth money if undamaged, at least $200 and that kerf device retails for $100, bet yours is pretty new too.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Those isc's are ok. $150/2, I use them. The slings are good for smaller stuff. I like 16'-20' slings.
The rope is worth money if undamaged, at least $200 and that kerf device retails for $100, bet yours is pretty new too.

i love the spring pins, cause when the sling is all sapped up and wont budge, you just take the block off, pull the sling thru itself, reinstall sling and lower it down, instaed of fight a pitchy knot

kerf plate used once
grcs winch used on a couple jobs,
i bought it for 1 job specifically where one of our european friends came over and climbed with me for a day
wish he'd chime in, great guy, just cant remember his name off the top of my head

rope...i replace bull lines yearly, and this one may be dirty looking, but has been taken care of, if i was going to abuse one, i had several other 300 ft ers to abuse, this one i trust to rig down over the rarest of cars, bldgs, statues whatever, not been overloaded

by devas numbers the riggings worth 2450, and 5g for the dingo, thats 7450 easy.....

dilemas, dilemas

Why 2 payments?

I agree the dingo alone is worth 5000 most likely, and at least 2500 for the grcs and rigging.

Id be asking 7500, maybe settle for 6800-7000, but full payment upon delivery

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
i threw it up here cause ive never been screwed by a houser, although i got lightly burnt by a fellow on fb's tree climbers

2 payments case its slow season here.

me, im 2 months behind on most shit, so i got to do something

i really dont want to sell the dingo,

If I was in a better spot I'd buy the grcs off of you. I'm working on securing my loan for a bigger loader and trailer now though. We've wanted a grcs for quite a long time.

Adrian, let me know on your current loader when you are ready. Dave, that is a sweet deal. GRCS doesn't come around often unless someone is looking new.

Hey man, Nick or littlenick I should say, already claimed it. He was looking into a 140 but came down and ran my 340 and figured there's no reason not to step up to that. So assuming I can secure my loan he'll be taking it off my hands. If something falls through though I'll let you know.

grcs with kerf plate, has a 46 on the top of the winch, complete used only a few times

2 5/8ths isc spring pin blocks, with 5/8ths by 12 ft dead eye slings

300 ft of 5/8ths yale bull rope

the slings are the only worn item in the bunch , ropes discolered, but always been hang dried, and run thru blocks

toro dingo 413 tracked unit, honda gas motor with 42 inch bucket, forks, and receiver hitch plate....recently serviced

all located in tucson az..

i was offered 5500$ in 2 payments and approximately 20 cords worth of dry logs, approx 2000$ in value

id love it all in cash instead, as firewood seasons coming to an end, and ill be sitting on it till the end of the summer

they offered the oppurtunity to borrow the dingo with notice

what do you all think...in this days economy something is better than nothing, or am i getting aken advantage of?

Is that the current generation of winch that can accept a 3/4"?

Back