grcs, rigging, and dingo, have offer...is it fair..what say you all?

ranger how much are you selling your 340 for? I'm thinking of buying a 540 in the near future hopefully!

jp:D

kerf plate used once
grcs winch used on a couple jobs,
i bought it for 1 job specifically where one of our european friends came over and climbed with me for a day
wish he'd chime in, great guy, just cant remember his name off the top of my head

Dave,I might be the guy who came and had a bit of a climb with you.Thanks again for extending your trust.

Personally I would offer the GRCS for cost -10%.It has only been used twice so is still practically new,I don´t think you will have any trouble selling it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Dave,I might be the guy who came and had a bit of a climb with you.Thanks again for extending your trust.

Personally I would offer the GRCS for cost -10%.It has only been used twice so is still practically new,I don´t think you will have any trouble selling it.

Yeah buddy it was you and your girlfriend
for those who didnt know, treebogan helped rope out some big wood with our grcs, and also gave us a few tips on adjusting the way we choked the log to get a better lift
it was nice to get out of the saddle for a bit, and watch another competent tree worker slay 4 ft by approx 40" dia blocks off a redwood, using another tree as a spar pole. i think i have pics of me on my fb page of it
glad you chimed in bro

Lemmee see what I can come up with. I can talk to my Credit Union Monday if they are open, or Tuesday.
I would only be interested in the Dingo though

i would rather you have it, it would help you so much, id like to keep it, but it would be nice to pay the bills and maybe have something in savings too, or put a down on some other vehicle, or do some home repairs, take the kids somewhere..

I'll chck with the credit union Monday or Tuesday and see what I can swing. Be a good excuse to take Kat and the kids to see you and some of my old stomping ground as well.. I know we sure could use it. I ain't getting any younger. And if you ever needed it back.... well.... See what I can come up with Dave.

I think the engine went into it around 1900 hours, that was before I bought it

Very well... only used two jobs.. but we will be using it again next month on a pondo that was broke in half... Taking down the rest of the way to totem pole height for carving... Hav to float the limbs and wood over a fence into a neighbors yard and then catch the last few chunks in the guys back yard.. Back yard is multilevel with a 3' gate access... Rounds will have to be hand trucked down stairs and out to the front from off a bank next to th fence....
Should be fun :lol:

yes it is, cursed voice called dibs on it, but has to check his financing out, if it falls thru are you interested?

Here's some from a few years back
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Rz0x9cBUzHQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Attachments

• boxer4.jpg
    boxer4.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 64
  • boxer6.jpg
    boxer6.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 64
  • boxer7.jpg
    boxer7.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0387.jpg
    IMG_0387.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 64
still looks the same, never been rolled, or beat up,
i put tracks on it, theyre still great,
serviced a few months ago, just dusty right now from doing some grading on our farm after the rain washed out the driveway
has 42 inch bucket and forks and receiver hitch plate

i bought it from sotc for 6 gs, and spent 500 on forks, and 100 bucks on receiver plate, i figure ive used it enough to ask 5g to 5500 and it still be fair
thanks willie for posting pics of her , you are a good man

i declare a bid war

ha always wanted to say that

i also have 190 to 200 ft of xtc used a few times
and 300 ft of 1/2 inch 3 strand in a double ended bag, in good shape, as well as a pair of those buckingham velcro spur pads
and some dyna glide, throw line, new in bag, want to say 150 or 200 ft
if anyone needs any other goodies, i got a huge box of stuff buried in my garage to look thru

Back