grcs, rigging, and dingo, have offer...is it fair..what say you all?

Thanks. Yeah, it made me a tad sad he would be selling it, but especially to someone other than one of our housers here. Of course you now I'll be a future attachment customer :D
And then .... well one never knows what may come of all this :lol:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
i was sad to see it go,
but bills need to be covered and the lord always provides a means (for me anyways)
and in the big picture of things i feel good that stephen has it
honestly i would of liked him to have had my bandit as well
it will help his business in the long run

Bandit would have been nice... but one thing at a time. Each small loan I pay off only secure more credit to further leverage. A self feeding chipper is on the list. Going to stay with something small and portable. Something my gassers will tow is rather important as is being compact and versatile in places others have trouble getting into. Besides, most everyone likes to keep their firewood, not chip it. I rarely put more than 3 inches through the chipper I have now unless we are selling the chips.

Just a little note for anyone ever considering a mini or articulated loader, etc. I have had the mini for less than a month. Just on a few jobs I have had it on, a few made 3 months payments on it. The jobs got bigger. Once the customer saw the equipment roll up... the day got add on's. What would have been an early day on two sites, turned into full days plus add on charges. Not to mention it just makes life easier. Just saying.. Yesterday she moved large rocks for a landscaping project after the tree work was done.. HO was quite happy...

Just a little note for anyone ever considering a mini or articulated loader, etc. I have had the mini for less than a month. Just on a few jobs I have had it on, a few made 3 months payments on it. The jobs got bigger. Once the customer saw the equipment roll up... the day got add on's. What would have been an early day on two sites, turned into full days plus add on charges. Not to mention it just makes life easier. Just saying.. Yesterday she moved large rocks for a landscaping project after the tree work was done.. HO was quite happy...

Hell yeah! Hydraulics bring home the bacon.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
stephen, that makes me so happy to hear, that lil dingo is a blessing to you , your business and family for sure, glad you got it bro

Thanks bro... You have really helped our cause here.
Yesterday.. I raised the crown on a grey pine and cleaned up the mess myself and made some good bank while Rob went and prepped an area I had to fell a pine into.... Sweet. I am really amazed at what terrain it will do with a feathered hand on the controls.

Back