grcs, rigging, and dingo, have offer...is it fair..what say you all?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
hmm ill have to go to the farm and measure,
but i know i used to just fit them into the back of my 36,000 gvwr forestry truck they slid in on the bed, worked better loading from the curb,
i usually load into a huge trailer and go up the ramps and in.

its like 480 lbs, but with me on the platform i know i get close to 800, and ive rolled some bigger heavier logs over with it

look up the specs online its a toro 413 tx

With the platform it lifts at least 800 pounds. Like Dave I could load in the back of the dodge with the tail gate down and in the back of my F700 forestry unit with the gate open.

Attachments

• devils garden 007.jpg
    devils garden 007.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 67
  • devils garden 012.jpg
    devils garden 012.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 67
  • devils garden 014.jpg
    devils garden 014.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 66
  • devils garden 015.jpg
    devils garden 015.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 67
Awesome Stephen! Once you get used to it, you will realize how much it is really worth.

Looking forward to using it Jon.... Seriously need it now. More and more removals and prunes in good terrain. I am hoping to be just a tree service, no other work needed with in 2 years. We are 1/2 way there. I am hoping to get out of the ladder fuel reduction business and working in harsh terrain unless it involves strictly trees. Maybe, maybe not, but we can justify this piece of equipment now.

I am so happy for you! We dont have a mini, but we rent one and we have a chipper winch and its a fracking life saver. We do have a tractor, its a PITA but its hydraulic!

:lol: @ Sean...

Often times we have a tractor at our disposal at some sites Nick. Nice when we do. HO's up here have them more often than not. If you buy acreage, you have equipment to work the acreage. Our acreage was cleared prior to us buying it. We only have to maintain it some. Been 8 years and now we will hire somebody part time to brush it out until we can finish fencing. Then the goats handle it. There are places we don't want goats though.
If it were here right now... it would be moving snow... really coming down at the moment.

My funding is in the works... Agreed to a little higher interest than I wanted, but I have an early pay off option that works for me. I am really excited, the kids are excited. Rob is happy he will be doing less dragging.. LOL
Now I figure out when I can schedule a pick up and a worl wind tour of AZ for Kat and the kids. Home schooling has it's advantages.. "Boys, you will be required to write reports on the Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam." ;)
Set the trailer up for side loading the Dingo.. Oh yeah. I am soooo ready

Back