grcs, rigging, and dingo, have offer...is it fair..what say you all?

Here is Levi with less than about 15 minutes on it. He had just started playing with the bucket.. first attempt.
Seth did good, but tore up the driveway a tad. Levi was more gentle on his turning.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HFi8SJPlLGM?list=UUk58eFKc-ze2LcinTOBaOmQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nothing like a day late and a dollar short. I just landed a substantial job where a GRCS would be a life saver. Anybody else interested in selling before I look at new?

Stephen, thankfully you made it without an attack! I know that feeling all to well. Congrats on the mini! Just wait until you get the hang of it.$$$$$$$

The new pigtails are way better and longer drum makes a difference. The older unit we have is perfectly capable but it seems that they hold their value so well you might as well buy new and get the updates.

so howd it go on the job with it?
Job went great. That pasture is a PITA to get wood out of.
It's all up hill and by the path you have to take, at least 600 feet.
Burned that pine I dropped out in it and used the mini to push in the big stuff....
I had Seth progressively move fire wood out to the lady's wood pile. She got a kick out of watching him ... He even dismounted once and smoothed her gravel out that he churned up turning once.
She was impressed. People in town were impressed by it while we were fueling up.
I tipped it though trying to put a tree on the fire. Went cross slope with the last load and tagged a piece of wood.. Over she went... Pulled out the Massdam and righted it... no biggie.
Tomorrow she will work on some bigger wood :D

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
sidehill is bad......
i bet that put a knot in your stomach till it started back up,
i have to say i havent done that with it
yeah you will be the talk of the town with your lil machine
loggers used to talk shit to me till they found out from folks how much weight i could move with it, or when they saw us loading wood with it
different story then...kinda quiet from them... you know foot in the mouth syndrome,
my friend with all the logging equipment, like skidders, the prentice etc, thought it was cute at first, then we did a huge removal in a backyard with it, and i moved out all kinds of wood and duff with it, and built a log deck out front for him of all the tops and smaller trees, even rolled some big logs up close to the fence for him, then he thought it was a good machine to have.

have fun and be safe

Just wait until you get a BMG, it brings the mini to a whole new light! It amazes me every time I use it, how such a small machine can manipulate so much!

:)
My back does not hurt so much tonight is the main thing. The dude that was supposed to take all the pine did not show up today. Sure gonna suck for him if he does show this weekend with out me :lol:

This is really great to hear, Stephen.
Shifting all that beetle killed pine by hand must really suck.

I could sure have used that on a big concolor, we took out of a small yard last year. All 5 tons of it was trucked out by log dolly through the garage.

Of course, once it was out on the sidewalk, I just waved my magic wand at it, and it disappeared.

You know, the "free firewood" wand:lol:

:lol:
Yeah.... that free firewood wand is great when it works.
I wish I had that option a few times before the mini.. But then you really don't want mishandling going on with the beetle infested wood. You can say moving all the tonnage we did recent and last year played into the decision ;)

Back