Fallen Brother! The Kristian Schultz Donation Thread!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Don't it feel good to be off those constipating meds??? I didn't sleep the first 2 or 3 weeks when I was injured and I was eating as much as my doc would allow. Bleagh!

Welcome to the TreeHouse, Kristian! :beer:

Well, I certainly can't say I skated through this work for 42 years without an injury. But I can say, I did get through it with the help of a few pain meds and orthopedic surgeons. A few broken bones, man those things hurt like the dickens.

It's a great business this tree works, and the the Tree House is a great place to share our experiences and in the time of need receive a little unsolicited help from its members. I know.

Luck with you, Kristian. Check in once in a while, hey?

My heart didn't even skip a beat but I felt the incredible accelleration. I couldn't see overboard so I'd have to feel the ground THEN make adjustments if I could so I waited and when I hit I folded forward and loaded my core at the same time. My head lashed violently forward and I think my face slammed into my shins. Then instead of falling down I sprung up and backward landing 6' behind me in a pile. There was a witness 20' away who almost threw up. He said it looked like I was made of rubber. Nobody's makin fun of my years of yoga now are they. <holding fist up like Lucy from Peanuts> Are they?

Man they gave me Oxycontin. I told them I'm a recovering addict. Now feature if you will....Cookie Monster....with Oxycrumbs all over his face!

Man they gave me Oxycontin. I told them I'm a recovering addict. Now feature if you will....Cookie Monster....with Oxycrumbs all over his face!
-- -----------------

Kristian,

I just knew you were a junky...tree junky that is!:P

Glad to hear your home and on the mend.

Bob

ps- My daughter got a kick out of thoes crazy pants of yours!

:) Thanks for your honesty. Stay well in mind & heal your body.
Never had trouble with pills. Just took them when needed legally. But I have had plenty of other stuff get a fierce, cold & clammy grip on me.

Yea man I'm much better and certainly not without a lot of support. That means everyone here too. Thanks forever you guys!

Oh! The pants were actually given to me by Tobe Sherrill and Tim Bushnell in Hawaii.

Hey Kristian, not trying to sound like a jerk, that isnt where this question is coming from, but didnt you know that you were doing something wrong? I ask this because a friend of mine maintains that we ALWAYS have a warning before we get it. Last year I fell 37' when a pin came out of an ascender that wasnt backed up, right before I fell, like 10 seconds a vivid thought came into my head that my Dad wouldnt like me doing this. My Dad has been dead 10 years now and I really dont think about him much which made the thought even more strange. I actually did a quick check of the situation and thought F### that Im tied into a healthy cherry tree, no problems. As I sailed down to the ground I felt pretty stupid as I had been warned! I thought the top had broken out.

So were you WARNED? and ignored it like me???

Glad to see your spirit isn't broken.

Safety is not the absence of danger, it is the absence of ignorance.

Oh! The pants were actually given to me by Tobe Sherrill and Tim Bushnell in Hawaii.

Didn't you get them at the trade shows head to head foot locking even?

I remember you doing that even in Nashville (or Miniapps) in shorts and tennis shoes and you still were getting it.

Mornin' my brujja. Heal up quick & c'mon up to Michigan for Turkey Day, ey ?

Back