check this truck out

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
99 dodge with V10 gas with only new tires , Laramie delux model 80,000 asking price of 9600.00
what do yall think ??? its supa cherry....
Im having a hard time finding a truck anywhere close by and i hear its a great time to buy what im after.

No pics? Dually? 4x4? Seems high to me, regardless. I dunno about there but here it's a buyers market for trucks. 8)

just found this sorry no pics

99 dodge with cummins diesel looks like a club cab 4wd 176,000 miles
Needs tires power everything pretty sharp but could use cleaning up some more asking 8200
Thats should tow a bit and the cummins is great.
What yall think offer maybe 7k

The Cummins offer around $7800 around here.

The V-10, just walk away!!! You MIGHT get 8MPG, on a good day, going down hill with the wind!!!
I looked at one just before I bought my F-150, 4x4, extended cab dually.
Rode out nice, it was a clean truck, I think it was an '01 with 130k. A couple of rodo freaks had owned it, all highway, could have bought it then, more than a year ago, for $7200 pretty easy. Now they about have to pay you to take them:lol:

Just looked at a 2002 f 250 7.3 with 89000 ,iles Ext. cab 4 wheel drive.
It was super nice but 13000
I passed but freaking drove 2 hours to see it .
Next time maybe, i need a work truck no carpet and all that.

I bought a truck today pictures later its to be deliverd. Yo its a F250 four door 2003 model with almost 200k on it .
It is extremly fast and strong WTDuck?
6. liter i love it
I paid 9300 and it came with some extra goodies like a killer bar flasing light on top awesome for tree work.
Oh well i can get in and out easy , vinyl floor .
I love it , so i hope it last a long long time.
20 miles per hour to 80 in sosos fast.
WOW

I spent hours actually all day driving trucks and was willing to spend 20k but this truck really did it for me.
I was in a 2005 dodge with a dump and a cummins auto but this truck blew it away.
It wasent as sharp but the power was better.
Both are autos and 4 wheel drive
Man im stoked
say a prayer for me if you dont mind say a prayer that this truck serves me well cause we been working so dang hard latey

Today got another giant tree split bout to fall on the house and this is on top of so much already scheduled work.We got a bunch of weight off it already and its got 2 bull lines in it
Praise the lord is what i say...

Yes im a Christian.
Dark

Oh yeah baby ill post it tomorrow around 4 pm
Itta be way better and mo interesting if id post the tree pics though ,
we got a doozy another one the comp turned down

:DNot like you havent seen one of these befor but this one is mine :D

Attachments

• zzz.jpg
    zzz.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 46
It sure is fast, i wonder if its been tweaked cause 30mph to 80 is insane its scary to be in such a big ride going 80 plus.

The light bar on top has white strobes on the ends, when i stop somewhere and put umm on everybody gets out of my way .
Or if i ride with umm on i get a wide birth , its supa cool,

Keep in mind, around these parts the only guys riding around with yellow/white strobes are working tow truck drivers or government/road construction employees that aren't aware enough to turn them off when they are driving home from the jobsite. IMO leaving the strobes on when you're not actively working at a job location indicates a lack of awareness, so the 'wide berth' might just be a self defense move. ;)

Haha concidering how much vino i had last night that might have been a good call. Jus kiddin

I got a problem with this truck.
The 4 wheel drive gear shift gets really hot (its an automatic) and the boot has a crack in it.
My leg roast so i figured there was an exahaust leak and it was coming through the boot.Well there is not a leak and there are double boots.

It has a pitafuly thin fire wall and no carpet so its roasting my leg big time . Does this sound commone for this model what should i look for ?
Are there ways to fix it ?

Thts because the turbo is up between the engine and firewall.

Should be some insulation (silver foil) all along the firewall behind the engine.

hood scoops, thats the answer from this armchair mechanic. :D
ford_hood_scoop.jpg
might help the air flow through the engine bay?

Its got a bunch of that silver insulation and tin looking wraps on the exaust pipe , it all looks stock.
It was about 90 degrees and i swear it was roasting my leg i gotta do something about that , lame..

Back