Winter Is Here !

Altissimus

TreeHouser
Firewood is Almost done , time for the switch to 10W bar oil , wet snow in tonites forecast....This summer wasn't that great anyways...

Dave, as true New Englanders however, we don't turn on the heat until at LEAST 10 below. ;)

Indian Summer going on here, Dave. Dipping down into the 60's at night. Mornings well above freezing. No reason to turn up the heat yet.

Ft. Bragg is so mild. No extremes.

In the mid thirties now, will be a good frost again tonight, chance of snow tomorrow, and I'm sure the POS Perkins on the Wood-Mizer isn't going to want to start, again.

Dave

It's definetly getting chilly up here. Went and viewed a few plowing contracts today. Yee haw.........yawn.:(

Plowing sucks, but it pays.

I put the plow on the big truck today. What a pain in the balls.

What kind of set-up Eric?

And Paul, just wait even stretched thinner this year than last I think. Plenty of bitching to come.:D

Paul, it was only about 17,000 posts complaining about plowing. The other 29,000 posts were complaining about his gas station. :lol:

Lol, my old gas station has changed hands again now since I got rid of it. The one dude never even lasted six months. Ahh my freedom has been kick ass!

sorry Skwerl I think you are correct!

Squisher, if it snows as much as last year I am thinking a new career might be in the works for me, I cant take another 2 months off in winter, the wife is home all day this year with the baby, I would be so full of advice I would be near perfect! :|: Last year she was working before Bub came along and I was busy doing things around the house getting it ready for his arrival.

Maybe I should buy a plowtruck...

I think it's gonna snow a ton this year. Money either grows on trees for me, or just falls out of the sky.:D

They're not usually too bad, but I left the plow in a stupid spot. Shoulda known I'd pay for it later.

Back