What's Your BMI?

BMI Results

• Total voters
I voted overwieght before I did the computing, turns out I'm obese. 6'0 238 lbs, BMI is 32.3.
Army uses BMI also, I always failed the weight ( they wanted me at 187 lol) but then they'd measure waist, belly, and neck, I always passed that.
I've only put on about 10 lbs since I got out, and I bet it would be gone if I didn't drink beer for a month or two.

I'm at 22.7

I like the weight I am at. A lean mean climbing machine.

I have light bones. A Samoan guy who I guessed weighed about 200 lbs.
stepped on the scale and it went to 245. They are heavy boned people.

22.4, average:? Everybody that meets me always tells me I need to eat more as Im soo skinny. Often wonder how its OK for them to say that but I would be a dick if I told somebody they were too fat......Yeah I dont think that calculator is that helpful.....

I'm at 29.8, my end goal weight puts me at 27.5.

BMI sucks. When I was in ROTC, we did an APFT every month, and every month my BMI was over the "limit" so I had to get taped every month. Luckly the Colonel understood that BMI wasn't all that great, but he still wanted me to weigh 190-195. :what:

I was 13 in this picture, which puts me in 8th grade. I was 180lbs, 6'1".
DSC00667.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Dang Gary, you must be skinny! Did the BMI say that you were underweight? You didn't vote.

Dang Gary, you must be skinny! Did the BMI say that you were underweight? You didn't vote.

Nah, the low side of "normal"...I voted after I submitted the score.
<embed id="VideoPlayback" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=1958333839187113812&hl=en&fs=true" style="width:400px;height:326px" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> </embed>

Attachments

• IMG_0488 (2).JPG
    IMG_0488 (2).JPG
    242.9 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0489 (2).JPG
    IMG_0489 (2).JPG
    237.2 KB · Views: 67
29.5 almost obese.:cry:

5'9"s 200pds. I'm trying to get to 180. When I logged steady I was a solid 175. When I sold my gas station I was easily 220, so 20pds off in the last year.

With the BMI at 180 I'd still be quite overweight, they're ideal weight for me is around 150. I am built like the proverbial brick sh-thouse though and will never be that skinny.

I'll try to do better MB.8)

Attachments

• IMG_7143.JPG
    IMG_7143.JPG
    202 KB · Views: 65
I KNOW you need shed some poundage, Carl.

No doubt, but 200lbs would still have me just outside "normal". 220lbs would put me middle of the road in the overweight catagory, which I feel is about "normal" for me.

Last time I weighed 220lbs I was in ROTC doing cardio work 2 hours each morning, 5 days a week, 4 hours of combatives once a week, and FTX's most weekends we weren't doing security around the stadium.

28.7 and definitely not in shape. The problem I have is that I do not burn fat working but work enough to be too tired to work out.

Oh and I like sweets.

25.7 Im a faty .I think I know where the fat is.I call it my love handle.

29.5 almost obese.:cry:

5'9"s 200pds. I'm trying to get to 180. When I logged steady I was a solid 175. When I sold my gas station I was easily 220, so 20pds off in the last year.

With the BMI at 180 I'd still be quite overweight, they're ideal weight for me is around 150. I am built like the proverbial brick sh-thouse though and will never be that skinny.

I'll try to do better MB.8)

You need the Canadian BMI chart, it has before and after hibernation calculations:D

It's too much trouble to try to convert my weight and height from metric to the archaic system, you people insist on using:D

Last time I checked, I was just around 25.

I still think it's inaccurate.

According to the chart, I'd have to weigh about 180 to be in their "proper" range. At 180, I looked anorexic.

Back