What's Your BMI?

BMI Results

• Total voters
She is most likely over weight. But she has the vein on her biceps

Attachments

• bodybilding_13.jpg
    bodybilding_13.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 3
I know this was the fist pic i saw with veins on the biceps that you been asking for.
And go's back to what some of were saying about a lot of muscle mass but still over weight compared to the IBM chart.

Found a picture of Daniel and I from about 5-6 years ago:

DanielandCarl11.jpg

That thing is total BS. 3 years ago I was 175lbs, 20 pounds heavier. Anyone who is really fit and muscled will be listed as overwieght.

Hey! I got me a six-pack -

Attachments

• Six Pack.jpg
    Six Pack.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 61
30.4...lol fat bastard I am ;) maybe less, cuz my beard is a lot smaller now, this was 2 summers ago :)

naw...it was a little guy, now she is a HOG...lol, St. Lawrence River pig for sure :)

Attachments

• IMGP2329.jpg
    IMGP2329.jpg
    246.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMGP1230.JPG
    IMGP1230.JPG
    953.5 KB · Views: 3
lol.....yep, we release them, to a farmer's filed, or to the snapping turtles...;)

up here, they ( like most other places) are an invasive species, there is no bag limit.
We have shot over 100 a day when they are on and it seems like they are replaced by 200 more..:(

good practice though.

lol.....yep, we release them, to a farmer's filed, or to the snapping turtles...;)

up here, they ( like most other places) are an invasive species, there is no bag limit.
We have shot over 100 a day when they are on and it seems like they are replaced by 200 more..:(

good practice though.

I always wanted to do that...as a kid we would take field arrows and nail finishing nails behind the tip to make barbs...then shoot fish....crude and kind of worked. My grandfather had a pond draining one year, I was about 11 yrs old. My cousin, Noah, and I took our fishing arrows and managed to corral a big bass and after about 10 shots finally got it (arrows never did penetrate fully). We were really proud when we took that 11.75 pound bass to Grandaddy and showed him what we caught. He was aghast, mortified and lots mad...poor fish had 10 holes in it and was basically ruined.

Gigi, the first fish I ever speared (West End, Bahamas, on my checkout dive trip) was a grouper about half the size of W-Shooter's carp. That grouper took me for a short ride, tank and all. I bet W-SHooter's carp has some real pull.

Good shootin', WidowShooter.

oh yeah, it took me for a ride...lol had to put a second arrow in her to stop her...;)

I'm guessing about 40#+? it was a real long fish too, the pics don't do the girth justice.

in about a week or 2 the spawn will be on :) :)

good morning to you too Gary.

Yes, it was a bow, not a spear gun, but Howard Hill did shoot a shark underwater with his longbow, could be fun :)

It may overestimate body fat in athletes and others who have a muscular build.
25.1 says I am over the limit by a bit.
I don't think the test is really all that accurate, kind of like stepping on a scale or taking the blood pressure test at the grocery store. sometimes a bit more, sometimes a bit less.

Back