What's Your BMI?

BMI Results

• Total voters
And there ya geaux:drink:

bmi is skewed towards the skinnys I beleive. But anything that makes you more aware of your health and fitness is a good thing. I know I have work to do, hell I also know that it's not easy as I love my cold ones. Some people have different goals or profess to not be concerned with their long term health, so be it.

For me I'd like to live a great deal longer and also in good health. But I'm sure that all the scientists/doctors that have collected and presented data on overweight/obesity and the health problems that come along with it are probably just trying to scare us all into spending our money on health products so they can be rich and get more funding.:roll:

Using Justin's adjustments for shoes and clothing, I'm at 26.6. That makes a lot more sense.

How'd you work the adjustment, Brian? Do I add 1 inch to my barefoot height and 7 pounds to my naked weight?

Or subtract it?

Now I'm confused...what does the chart expect you to plug in?

No B for bmi you want to enter your actual height, most will know that as we all stopped growing long ago. Then strip down and jump on your scale to get your actual weight. Actual height and weight are what you want to work with.

I just pictured a bunch of naked, bmi challenged TH'ers running around looking for the scale. Ugh.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
6'2"

To hit 20.5 (like Gary) I'd have to weigh 160. I don't know what's up with Gary's stats. I'd look like a CC camp victim at that weight.

Yea, everybody thinks tree climbing keeps one in shape when it's not really true. The ground crew works way harder than I do.

Trimming every day would do it, but it would have to be just about every day.

I'm fixing to break 190!!! :rockon:
Spring steel and sex appeal!
dancin.gif

Yesterday I tried one of those BMI scales down at the local sports centre.

Turns out the Mrs measured my height wrong, my weight is 84.3kg, height 5ft 11 in, my BMI is 25.7.

My ideal BMI range is 20 to 25 and I was wearing heavy clothing.:/:

I may not have the Bruce Lee body of six years ago but I am by no means overweight:D

Embarrassing... But here ya go.. My 150# pic... I like 140-145 better ;) That's nekkie weigh BTW :D You can see what I mean about my spare tire.. BTW with all the crunches in the world and diet.. I have never got more than a two pac. Dr says I am just built that way..... As long as my woman likes me as I am.... all is good... well and my own self image and climbing of course ;) HAHAHA

Attachments

• P1010237.JPG
    P1010237.JPG
    207.3 KB · Views: 20
  • P1010238.JPG
    P1010238.JPG
    214.8 KB · Views: 21
I guarantee that you have a six pack (everyone does) underneath that fat. The "Dr says I am just built that way....." is bull. You need to get back to 140, maybe even less. But that requires work/discipline that most people just don't wanna do.

Yesterday I tried one of those BMI scales down at the local sports centre.

What the heck is THAT? A BMI scale??? :?

I dont think its accurate either.

At 5'10" and 180lbs my BMI is 25.8= overweight.

Yeah right, Id like to gain 10 pounds to be honest.

That would be pretty big, I'm the same height.

Most I've ever been was 172, average about 150-155, but it's hot & humid here now I need a few pounds, 22.1.

Back