What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

• Thread starter Rborist1
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 468K
After most of the month of July raining and in the 70s we are now do 80s and high humidity....blah.

Pretty surreal there Gerry.

MD August is back on the clock. It was 86° and 70% humidity. Today's the cool day. Temps will steadily increase til 93° on Friday, then maybe a bit cooler on the weekend, but that's too far ahead to tell.

Screenshot_20210810-154103_Geometric Weather.jpg

I meant to whine about it a week or so ago, but it's also spider season. Just about every time I walk outside, I get a face full of spider web. Sometimes I remember to check first, but usually not :^/

Screenshot_20210811-150126_Geometric Weather.jpg

Got the truck from the shop yesterday, and this morning discovered it got a new ac compressor. I wouldn't have bought it due to the truck's age, but it was a welcomed addition.

Looking good all things considered...

abUYV50.png

Normal temps should be ~85°, so we're below that. Rain will be good too. That'll give me some office time this week, and I can upgrade my computer to debian bullseye. That got released today :^)

no rain but plenty of moisture in the air... readout says 78%.

It's 85 f at 1030 pm. Not seeing much sleep happening tonight...

That sucks. Do you use ac or fans? I keep my house @ 80°, but ceiling fans make it much more tolerable. I have this for tonight...

Screenshot_20210825-230648_Geometric Weather.jpg

Fans. Temps down to a nice 75 this am.

Schools closing & 1/2 days all around here 'cause "heat". Never heard of such a thing...

Back