What Would You Want (Just Post A Pic)For Your Last Meal?

That's one animal that is not off the vegetarian menu:D

Tofu would be my preferred last meal, though.

Attachments

• home-style-tofu1.jpg
    home-style-tofu1.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 78
I think I'd get in trouble if i posted that here...

Nah, you just have to be creative.

My last meal, euphemistically speaking that is...

LargeBeaverPhoto.jpg

No sea food?

I say sea food because, although I lke it, I'm allergic. Once I ate it, I'd be so sick I'd WANT to die, LOL!

Funny, there's an artist whose work is displayed at our art museum whose large body of work features artistic representations on dinner plates of death row inmates last meals. A running slideshow beside the exhibit reads off the list of the prisoner's last meal order accompanied by photographs. Some were simple, some were positively HUGE portions.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I read somewhere that they stopped that customized last meal. All they get now it whatever's being served to everyone else.

So, here is a different take on it:
What would you drink with your last meal?.

Personally I'd go for a Bodegas Muga " Prado Enea" 1962, if one could be found.
After a lot of great red wines, that is the one that really stands out in my memory.

Actually, I'd replace the beer with whiskey!

Attachments

• devil.jpg
    devil.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 59
A large helping of Psilocybin mushrooms with a side order of peyote. And a bottle of Mezcal tequila to wash it down. I feel better already.

The Last Supper

The artist's name is Julie Green and she calls her series of 600 dinner plates, The Last Supper.
chi-last-meal-photos-ct0028649153-20150508.jpg
Six tacos, six glazed doughnuts, one Cherry Coke... She started with the taco-doughnut dinner, painting it across an old government ledger. And the more she read about execution-day meals, the more she was struck by the exactness of these final choices. She began seeking notices of executions around the country and painting more last meals, often rendering food and nothing else, each image disarmingly matter-of-fact: meals of fried fish and ice tea (Alabama); pizza and banana pudding with meringue (Arkansas); two Arby's roast beef sandwiches (North Carolina); broiled crawfish (Louisiana); a head of lettuce (California); lobster tails and 7Up (Utah); fried rice, bananas, boiled eggs and wheat bread (Virginia). An Indiana man requested that his mother prepare her chicken dumplings.

All I'd want would be a big assed combo pizza... then take me out and shoot me!

This thread needs more love!

Smoked oyster on a crostini, roasted red pepper topped with caviar.

Attachments

• 68664072_2345964942333902_5715530417801527296_n (2).jpg
    68664072_2345964942333902_5715530417801527296_n (2).jpg
    53 KB · Views: 29
Back