What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Got so dang hungry today. I ate breakfastat the job site. Hit my TIP in the large oak on that job first try and got on it. Never had lunch till I hit terra firma at 1:30. Two ham, turkey and cheese sandwiches took the edge off. The a hamburger and fries at 430. Then had a left over chicken & bean burrito at 7pm after the board meeting. I bet I wake up hungry at midnight.

Got so dang hungry today. I ate breakfastat the job site. Hit my TIP in the large oak on that job first try and got on it. Never had lunch till I hit terra firma at 1:30. Two ham, turkey and cheese sandwiches took the edge off. The a hamburger and fries at 430. Then had a left over chicken & bean burrito at 7pm after the board meeting. I bet I wake up hungry at midnight.
Damn calorie burner today!

Since I had some leftover peas and ham. Some farm fresh eggs. Tasta little Italian dish. Ham and Pea Pasta Carbonara. Iadded som mushrooms as well. Basically, the hot saute and hot noodles cook the eggs and melt the parmesan when you toss it all together. Pretty simple faire.
Gluten free pasta so Katy can eat it. I prefer it with angel hair. Garlic bread to go with.
Lilly made her first lemon marange pie for dessert :) 20220206_183027.jpg 20220206_184051.jpg 20220206_183959.jpg

Thanks.
I'll try that.
Already have the pickled red onions.
I make them with cider vinegar, way better IMO.

Last edited:
A bit of Soup tonight.
This Creamy Vegetable Soup Has a Smart Secret Ingredient - https://www.thekitchn.com/creamy-roasted-red-pepper-soup-recipe-23269281?amp=1#post-recipe-3056102
I had to roast my own red peppers since they don't carry the jarred ones locally. Some Naan on the side. @stig you and the bride may like this...just a bit of feta so it should be lower on the cholesterol range.View attachment 117995

We don't eat soup for dinner. Is this the norm for the US?