What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Cooked up some thin spaghetti and finished off the last of the mild sauce I made a few weeks ago. Will probably do another batch this weekend.

We're doing a double birthday dinner for two of my kids on Sunday. Steak was requested. What is your favorite cut of steak? I'll be grilling them.

Gee Stig, a thumbs up on the beef chart. Is there a closet carnivore hiding somewhere in that fine Danish logger?..... ;)

Made chicken free chicken nuggets from aldi. They were pretty good, and sorta chicken like. They were really just a carrier for habanero hot sauce, and worked just fine. I'll check the price when I go to aldi again, and if they aren't too much money, I'll buy some more. They usually carry more vegetarian stuff during lent. I'll have to stock up while they have the the stuff.

Fennel gratine`, sauerkraut ( suurkabis) , rice and a green leafy salad.
I've gone totally Swiss tonight.

Some of the kids and their significant others are coming for dinner tonight so we're cooking for twelve. It'll be like old times when all ten kids were home. I've got a bunch of New York strip steaks for the grill. Wifey made mashed potatoes and a big salad with hearts of palm, artichoke hearts, onion, tomatoes, etc, etc...

@stig you and your mail order bride may like this.

I made this today.
Changed it a bit, because I don't do eggs.
It was a hit with the mail order bride.
Good thing, I haven't been able to do chores for 7 weeks, at least I can redeem myself by cooking something good.

Austin, you never throw out hot sauce. If anything, save it for that unwanted guest that comes over and help "flavor up" something you serve them.....

;)