What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Just like Burger King! :P

I was going to have pizza but then I took a closer look at the box...

img00516201101152210.jpg

last night was burger and fries,tonight beef roast,potatoes and carrots in the crock pot.

I had a Hoagie after dinner for a snack, can't seem to find hoagie buns anymore so I ended up with whole wheat panini buns that were pretty close.

Prefab seafood medley alfredo. Dinner in a bag. costs about 6 bucks for the bag and it will feed my wife and I with ease. They make several different types but this is a favorite at the house.

sf744.jpg

Dang Brian, that ain't gonna last long. And PB ain't any type of weight loss food.

Imma having leftover spaghetti tonight!

Ha, I just had left over spaghetti. Last night it was left over pizza.

It's a bit hot to get into a cooking mood, and I'm out of salad stuff so I'm looking in the freezer.

Last night was chicken linguine and garlic bread. Brian one of my cousins is having success with something called the 17 day diet, I'll get the link for you from face book later.

Homemade pizza for supper. Just mixed up the dough and waiting for it to rise.

We make a pizza for each of us and we make them how we want them. Mine is usually to heavy to pick up a piece. :D:P

Made sockeye with a fennel sauce, rice with a bit of veggie and a salad. :)
poor lighting = poor picture. :(

Attachments

• IMAG0856.jpg
    IMAG0856.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 3
Had better half put the toppings on mine while I was doing the taxes. Which turns out to be cool, because I can actually pick up the slices this time. 8)

Copy of foods 002.jpg

now that looks like a loaded pizza. I stay away from the black olives nowadays, too much sodium.