What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

i usually cook it about 3-4 minutes each side,hot outside,warm inside.If it doesn't moo and put up a struggle its too well done.

OK, my waistline is now officially in trouble again. I used to eat quite regularly at a little Mexican place nearby called Beto's that had great authentic Mexican food for cheap. I would get two burritos for about $9 and it would make two meals for me. Then about 3 years ago they sold out and the new owners changed it up. The name was changed to Pancho's, the place was renovated and all the menu prices almost doubled. But the worst part was that two burritos (now $14) barely made a decent lunch. Overnight the business dropped off to almost nothing. Everybody I knew said they hated it and would never go back.

Well a week ago one of my buddies mentioned that he had tried Pancho's again and it was pretty good. Tonight I decided to give them another go. They have brought the menu prices back within reason (my favorite burrito is now about $5.50) and they have returned to their former glorious portion sizes. Best of all, the flavor is fantastic! I ordered my usual two California burritos and I could only eat one. The other will be my lunch tomorrow. And that isn't rice, it's shredded cheese. :P

When I was a winter shop helpie at the ski area we used to get some huge burritos from a Cuban place in town. Maybe $7 and they were really good.

chili cheese dogs,mac and cheese tonight,didn't feel like cooking much tonight.

I had a couple pieces of backstrap venison I was given and we grilled that up with steamed broccoli and some cook-and-serve chocolate pudding. I hate instant pudding.

Beans and sinkers.... doesnt Google well, dare I ask what they are?

dry pinto beans,great northern beans,ham hocks,and the sinkers are pieces of dough cut up into 1 inch squares,slow cook it all day in a crock pot.