What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Wow, that sounds almost as tempting as Butch's high tech exercise bar with 'top secret' tips, all for 4 easy payments of 24.99. :|:
Sorry, I'm not paying for somebody's advice on how to eat less calories than I burn. I appreciate the thought though, just not my style.

MMMMmmm....

Beef noodle soup....
then chicken-fried steak with sausage gravy, mashed sweet potatoes with pecans, corn, a buttermilk biscuit and a cornbread muffin. Chased with a mudslide, of course. :D

(Sorry, I had a pic of the second course... but my phone ate it. I guess it was hungry, too. :lol: )

Attachments

• IMG_20110203_181834.jpg
    IMG_20110203_181834.jpg
    888 KB · Views: 5
If you can't find yours, I'm pretty sure I can find mine! Chili... MMMMM....

I had a late lunch, home made double cheeseburger on ciabatta with horseradish mayo and provencale mustard. Some chicken wings in the oven for later. Back to Chia bread and water tomorrow I guess. :D

Attachments

• IMAG0866.jpg
    IMAG0866.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMAG0865.jpg
    IMAG0865.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
lol, maybe its the big plate? Thats two 1/2 pound Costco sirloin burger patties, filled me up ok. Wings are in the oven now, wingtips are in the soup pot, cant let it go to waste right? :D

Attachments

• IMAG0867.jpg
    IMAG0867.jpg
    902.1 KB · Views: 5
We had a bunch of fried chicken, wings, tenders, potato wedges, and mac and cheese. I killed a 6 pack, oh and cherry pie for dessert. Did I mention i have a 6,000 calorie diet?Lol.