What Are You Drinking Tonight?

Never tried peach schnapps but I've still got about 1/2 a bottle of this stuff.

Haven't drank spirits for years now, just beer and wine sometimes. Might finish it next winter, I'm sick of looking at it and probably then know why it's still half full.

images.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Edit-Eco-Reef-1988-Isolate.png

+

five-farms-single-batch-irish-cream-liqueur-900x.jpg

and a pumpkin spice biscotti :^P

Tonight, as most nights, cheap blended scotch, normal bar drink well quality...Lauders or Clan McGregor, I forget which is in the pantry right now. "House" scotch, you might say :). I save the good stuff for special occasions.

Famous Grouse is a nice "rail" scotch. I think it's a little grainier than it used to be, but it's still fine, and around here, it's $35/1.75L bottle.

An acquaintance gifted us with a quart jar of what he calls his "house hootch" :). As best I can figure it, it contains heavily spiced apple cider and an over the top percentage of stoopid strong Everclear. I will tread carefully :D.

Is it good Burnham? Sounds like it might be a good fall drink.

Chimay red. I really should be getting in bed, but I fell asleep in front of the woodstove earlier, and now I'm kinda wired. Guess I'll finish the beer, take a shower, and try to get to sleep.

Went out to dinner tinight and had a Jack & ginger ale w/appetizers, a Super Tuscan red wine w/dinner, and now sitting w/this Macallan for a nightcap (as I'm off the next 2 days)....

IMG_20200215_230055.jpg

Champagne taste gentlemen, i applaud you! My wife's bday today so with dinner i did the rochefort trappiste dark ale (11+ percent) for several rounds, then on the the trusty mich ultra (easiest on my gut I've found over the years). Lacking the usual Jameson to add, but I'll manage. Good day today, don't want to jinx myself yet but apparently this dumb welder was able to do several hundred solder joints (most I've probably done in my whole career combined to this point) with zero leaks. Today was a good day.....

Coppertail Unholy, from a local craft brewery here in Tampa. It's wicked good!
Coppertail Unholy.png
FIRST BREWED
May 1, 2014
AVAILABILITY
Year-round
ALC/VOL
9.2%
PACKAGING
6-pack 12 oz. cans and draft
SOCIAL
#CoppertailUnholy
FLAVOR PROFILE