What Are You Drinking Tonight?

Away skiing in VT w/a bunch of families through Xmas, and had the following earlier:

Shed Brewery Mountain Ale
Bell Oktoberfest
Tullamore Dew Irish Whiskey

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
legent-kentucky-straight-bourbon-whiskey-750ml-3.jpg

This was a jul gift from my boss, along with a bottle of Rock Rose gin. Tasty, and a little different than your standard bourbon. Very smooth, and the fortified wine casks add an extra dimension. Recommended :^)

As I'm up north w/the Vermonters, quaffing the locals today:

Switchback Ale
Long Trail: Jay Peak Tram Ale

Last edited:
Endless beer. Loads of beer. Molson. Moosehead. Space Dust. Snail Bones. Dragon Tooth. The last three all from Elyssian in Seattle.

The odd Peppermint Schnapps.

Coffee. Wegmans brand "Traditional". It's kind of a 'donut shop lite'; my routine brew for bulk brewing. Not in the mood for alcohol. Not in the best mood for various reasons, and only drink alcohol when I'm happy.

Klinker Brick Winery Old Ghost Zinfandel for dinner w/the family for late Xmas celebration.

Sitting w/a nice glass of this for dessert:

IMG_20191228_215622.jpg

Celebrated day one of self-employment with these 2 specials:

Troegs Brewery: Mad Elf Ale
Flying Dog Brewery: Kujo Cold Brew Coffee Porter

Try one with whiskey, believe it or not whiskey and orange juice it's amazing! It's one of my late grandma's favorite drinks, i thought it would be terrible but it's awesome!

A pint of 8.1, and a pint of 6.2. I'm tring VERY hard not to have another beer. May or may not happen. I don't know what God wants me to do.

I think god wants him to sign me up(and pay for of course) for the scotch of the month club ;^)

Back in my college days, we sometimes drank OJ and bourbon...called them "Kentucky Sunrise", after the tequila/OJ drink "tequila sunrise", which was popular back then, 1972ish :).

Back