What Are You Drinking Tonight?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I particularly like frog snacks. Makes me laugh every time I see it :^D

Had a wonderful night out with the guys and had the following:
Ayinger Oktoberfest
Budweiser Reserve Copper Lager
Bell Robust Porter

Started work at 3pm, get to leave at 7am and check out some trees for my buddy. So I’m on my 4th can of Reign energy drink.
I usually get 2 grams of caffeine throughout a 16 hour shift with night shift.

brandpage-green-spot-2.jpg

Got together yesterday w/an old friend and we each had the following beers:
Ramstein Ink Black Lager
Flying Fish Winter Cru
Cigar City Maduro Brown Ale
SixPoint Brewery Righteous Ale

Tonight was the Firehouse Santa Ride, and the following flowed my way when we were done.:
Harpoon Dunkin Donuts Coffee Porter
Bell's Christmas Ale

today we had a botle of Sobreiro red wine.Sobreiro is common name for Quercus Suber the cork oak from wich all good wine corks are made of..14%vol or something like that,here we just say 14%

Attachments

• IMG_8592.JPG
    IMG_8592.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
Chivas Regal. This was never a favorite, but it tastes thinner than it used to I think. I bet the percentage of grain alcohol is higher than it used to be.

What does that mean??? I had my first Yoo Hoo the other day and they were mighty dang tasty! Have ya'll ever tasted a Yoo-Hoo before?

Somebody's gonna make some money selling those things!!!

Last edited:
Sure, from WAY back.

Butch, Deva means he had a chocolate flavored stout (a very dark ale, low on the IBU scale, relatively high alc. level, usually) and it reminded him of Yoo-Hoo :D.

Haha. Yes... I don't drink a lot of these super beers any more.... I'm stuck on Tecate and Modelo these days... Mexican Loggers....

YooHoo's pretty good though. Haven't had it in years. I should get a bottle for old time's sake. Currently drinking this...

chimay-red.png

Wild Turkey. Quite a bit of it in a glass, a few cubes and a splash of water.

No need for concern Brothers. I am in a good place tonight.

Had a good meeting with the Bank today. They are not in the foreclosing mood this week. In fact, as far as shit storms go.....our situation is more of a stiff breeze of shit.....not really a squall of shit yet.

Father in Law showed up today. First time he has been here for Christmas since the wife and I were married.

Kids are in good health and good Christmas time spirit........Dad's dog is feeling A-okay again.

Have had a really good week so far.....which makes me suspicious.

Been doing well in my efforts to drink less too....so I toast my newfound sobriety with a mean drink of Turkey.......Gobble Gobble!

Before sitting down to our recent office Christmas dinner, I ordered my preferred drink choice of, "Cardhu" 12.

When informed by the bartender that they don't carry that brand of scotch, I settled for a double of "Genlivet" 12.
Then had another after the meal. Was an enjoyable evening.

Glenlevits.jpg

Lately , I've been enjoying some of the offerings from the Glenmorangie Distillery.
I got to say, their stuff is starting to find a place in my heart !

Back