What Are You Drinking Tonight?

Funny. I never developed a taste for Scotch. I guess stealing it from my neighbor as a 12-year old kid put me off to it. I do like bourbon though.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Asbach-Uralt-1-Liter-38-Vol-50043a.jpg

Not a fancy scotch, but it tastes good. Austin talked me in to it. He's a bad influence :^D

PBR - my friend Joe calls that "Superman Beer" from his days on the reservation. A 12 pack made you invincible! I'm glad (and so is he) that he found a path out. Good guy!

I was standing in line behind a couple Indians the other day at the Town Pump.

I had a 30 rack of Budweiser....they were purchasing White Claws and Bud Light.

I says to them....why am I buying Indian beer and they were buying white man beer?

After a tense couple of moments.....we laughed.

You can always tell if an Indian has been there before you. There will be a McDonalds bag, a couple dirty diapers, a tall boy of Budweiser and a couple bottles of twisted tea.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
:^D

Drinking season's over for the most part. Probably be occasional lightish beer, then G&T season starts when it gets really hot late June/July. Just isn't as satisfying as sitting in front of the stove with a glass of scotch.

Can't believe winter's gone already, and I'm back to doing dumb shit like making grass shorter. I hate summer so much... Time goes by fast enough when you get older, but I find myself wishing it would go even faster through the summer months. My perfect year would be 8 months of fall, 3 months of winter, 30 days of spring, and 1 day of summer, just so I could appreciate what I had with the rest of the year.

Well, if it is any consolation spring has barely arrived here...back to rain and a bit of wind after a week of coolish sunshine. Ready for the sun to return.

Back