What Are You Drinking Tonight?

Do you have a refrigerator for the largering fermentation? Only time I tried making larger the weather warmed up and it ended up super ester-y banana like.

Had an Erdinger Dunkel with dinner. Settling in with an Ascott Brandy before early bedtime (snow duty tomorrow).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wet and chilly today. Good day for an Islay...

laphroaig-10-YR.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lagavulin's fantastic! One of my favorites, but I haven't had it in awhile.

It's getting chilly out in Seattle area and I like warm drinks. Tonight I will share with you a hot buttered rum alternative. Just after new years your average suoer market will stop selling Harvey's or trader vic's mix, soooo... If your wife is a hipster or European or maybe has that third x nesting chromosome then you have Chai tea bags! It's best if it's double spice Chai tea. Get the kettle going steep the tea and and a heaping table spoon of coconut oil that she probably has too. Right when the coconut oil melts hit it with that mini latte frother wisk that see has and you never had a use for before as you drizzle honey in your mug. With the brew looking milky float the rum in enjoy! Healthiest hot buttered rum ever. It's my new favorite night cap and with 3 melatonin gummies I can get to bed by

That was not the latest post, that you were answering. My mistake.
Sure makes more sense that way.

That was BTW the second time today I got called a liar.
Somehow, it doesn't keep on being funny.

Last edited:
Back