Votes: 11 36.7%
  • XL

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • XXL

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters

MasterBlaster

Administrator Emeritus
I'm getting closer to ordering the new shirts and I'd like to get an idea of the sizes needed. I'm not worried about quantity at this point, only the sizes. This time it will be three colors on the same 50/50 white tee. The lettering will be black, the tree (and me) will be brown, and the leaves green.

:)

XL for me if I go large it shows off my muscles to much and the women won't leave me alone. Gets the wife pissed.:D

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
This time it will be three colors on the same 50/50 white tee. That should pep it up a bit!

I can't believe how well they hold up. I wear mine for workshirts and even getting bleached a million times they are still white and the logo hasn't even began to wear off yet.

Has anybody faded the artwork ink on their tees yet?

Actually I 've only worn the white ones a few times because I didn't want to get them all greasey. Colored would be a better choice for me .

The shirt will be still be white, Al. The lettering will be black, the tree (and me) will be brown, and the leaves green.

Hey, mine come out white every time. I let them soak. Don't be afraid to break the sucker in! :rockon:

Just a bump for the night shift.

So, ya'll pumped up about the colors? I am! :rockon:

Don't tempt me Justin or you might end up seeing parts of the squisher that you really didn't want to. Atleast I hope you wouldn't want to.:P

:lol:

I'm just a buck fifty. I am one of the 2 that clicked medium.:what:

Besides, showing a little muscle doesn't hurt too much, does it?:/:

The only think I don't like about the shorter sleeves is showing off the farmer tan this time of year.;)

Back