TreeHouse Tee Shirt Orders 2019

MasterBlaster

Administrator Emeritus
So far I have Pantheraba, BeerGeek, Frankie, and Stig. Is there anyone else?

I'm gonna take orders until Sunday, then call it in on Monday. After that, it'll go back to a 6 shirt minimum.

So, anyone else? Didn't you want something, Johnny?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Probably - I would guess so. I'm telling you - 50/50 is way better. They don't stretch out and you won't stink, like other fabrics. You can't even really tell. I quit wearing cotton 15 years ago.

I've had the opposite experience, at least regarding stink. The worst was a 100% synthetic thermal shirt I got for whitewater paddling. As soon as I put it on after wash, it smelled like a cat box. Smelled fine before it hit my body(?).

Given a choice, I almost 100% wear natural fibers; either cotton or wool. I've come to accept the 50/50 nylon/cotton ACUs. All cotton feels better, but the nylon holds up better to stickers. Beats the older 50/50 poly/cotton anyway.

If you can do a 100% cotton long sleeve, that would be awesome. XL, and if the colors get fancy, olive drab would be perfect. Otherwise, something dark. Earth tones are best, but black's fine too.

That's what the 5 bucks is for.

No, premium over short sleeve. I don't know what the reference price is. The way I read your post was a Tshirt is $25 + $5 to make the sleeves long. You didn't say that, but that's what I read in my head :shrugs:

I won't be cashing any of ya'll payments until I have the tee shirts in hand. That will explain why you may not be seeing the withdrawal in your checking account until that time. I'm guessing 2 weeks tops if I order this Monday.

It breathes and doesn't stink and dries out FAST. It costs more but is definitely worth it if you sweat a lot.

Back