• L

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • XL

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • XXL

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I can't believe how many TreeHouse regulars don't have a TH tee. What? Wrong color? Too expensive? Tee shirt haterz? I doubt that I'll make another run anytime soon.

I got my medium thanksBoss, Havent had any good photo ops with the color tee yet though. :D

Hell thank-you the shirts are cool as hell and a great deal to boot. A win win for sure. They're a real conversation starter espescially if there's a few hippies in the crowd. Then they're caught in a conflict, they love Hendrix but hate cutting trees. What to do or say? I just laugh crack another cold one and keep passing 'em to the left.:D

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am still suprised how many hardcore TreeHouse members still haven't bought a single tee.

I can't get any of them to tell me why that is. Nate told me it's because he never wears tee shirts.

Yea right. Hell, it's a cool pic. I'm glad my buddy Mike caught it.

the T in action - center of the photo
352485669_yFkTx-L.jpg

It's not that I forgot ,I just haven't taken the time .Hopefully there will be a small package coming your way by weeks end .

I have a white one, a black one and a white with color print one (Thanks MB!). I wear them as I have the chance. Good stuff!

I will give you a dollar if you can get the gal in your avatar to put it on, in a similiar fashion to what she is currently wearing. ;)

Back