T-shirt TEE shirt Auction EXTRAs two Large available

pantheraba

More biners!!!
As a result of a fortunate mistake, there are two shirts that are available:

1 each short sleeve, 50/50 (cotton/poly), Large, Gray
1 each short sleeve, Wicking , Large, Green

They can be yours for the right price. It is Auction time. These are a rare commodity...you cannot find these at Walmart, not even in the Louisiana bayou!

Ideally they stay together...but if someone only wants one I'll work with you.

I'll start the bidding at $35 each. Bidding is over Wednesday (2 days from now) at 8PM Atlanta time.

If you are a big ole boy and cannot wear a Large maybe you know someone who can and who needs a cool Christmas present. Matter of fact, if I win the bid I may give one to my son.

Winner of the auction sends the money to Butch. Shipping is included to anywhere on Planet Earth (if our Portugal brother, Naturarbo, wins.....well, I'll learn how to ship to Portugal). If you are on the ISS we will have to talk to Elon and Space-X about arrangements....

t-shirts for auction.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Terry. The green shirt is yours for $50...send the money to Butch.

PM me your address. I probably have it but I think I sent something to you once and the PO got all confused. Let's be sure I have the right address.

If nobody chimes in for the gray one then I will take that one....GRAY is STILL AVAILABLE if someone wants a Large short sleeved Masterblaster tee shirt.

Back