TreeHouse Tee Shirt Orders 2019

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I made the order tuesday past, she said about ten days.

Felipe - I've already made the order, brother.

I'm a tad pissed. I called monday and they said they were waiting for one shirt probably arrive tomorrow -I called and they said it had been shipped to them - I called again on wed and their message said they were closed until MONDAY!
So, I guess I'll be calling the bastards back monday.

I didn't get anything done today, I'm too sick. I slept in 'til 6pm! I'll try get

something off tomorrow. My brains are scrambled!

Take it easy Butch. It ain't a thing to me. You gotta look after you first.

If I'd have known it was gonna get so bad so quick I'd have never attempted it, but I'll still work at it!

It’s 30degrees here in wny and snowin like a bitch , Butch ... definitely NOT t-shirt weather , she’ll be comin round the mountain when she comes man

And thank you sooooo much!!! I was stupid taking on something like this at such a time... I just didn't realize how fast it was gonna happen!

Not surprising Gary. It's now "PEAK Season" for the shipping/logistics companies (as I'm still barely employed by UPS). My driver buddies are telling me how they are more than doubling the number of stops on their routes, an each usually has multiple packages. Add to it that the hub monkeys who load the trucks don't know the route and just cram everything into the trucks making it a cluster-f'd mess to deal with. My guys say most nights they come back with anywhere from a 1/4 to 1/2 their load still on the truck this time of year. :cry::O

These shirts look GOOD!!! Lucky guys who signed up for these! Poke thru these pictures and find yours.....

Ts for Butch  (1) resized.jpg

Attachments

• Ts for Butch  (2) resized.jpg
    Ts for Butch (2) resized.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Ts for Butch  (5) resized.jpg
    Ts for Butch (5) resized.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Ts for Butch  (4) resized.jpg
    Ts for Butch (4) resized.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Ts for Butch  (3) resized.jpg
    Ts for Butch (3) resized.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 13
  • Ts for Butch  (6) resized.jpg
    Ts for Butch (6) resized.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Ts for Butch  (7) resized.jpg
    Ts for Butch (7) resized.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 10
  • Ts for Butch  (8) resized.jpg
    Ts for Butch (8) resized.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 10
  • Ts for Butch  (9) resized.jpg
    Ts for Butch (9) resized.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 8
  • Ts for Butch  (10) resized.jpg
    Ts for Butch (10) resized.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 9
Hey Gary,

I've got the gray short sleeve t-shirt, size large, an the green wicking long sleeve shirt, size large as well. Thanks.

- Brian

Back