The Tree House loves TreeStuff!

TreeHouse Tee Shirt Orders 2019

MasterBlaster

Administrator
Staff member
I made the order tuesday past, she said about ten days.

Felipe - I've already made the order, brother.

MasterBlaster

Administrator
Staff member
I'm a tad pissed. I called monday and they said they were waiting for one shirt probably arrive tomorrow -I called and they said it had been shipped to them - I called again on wed and their message said they were closed until MONDAY!
So, I guess I'll be calling the bastards back monday.

MasterBlaster

Administrator
Staff member
I didn't get anything done today, I'm too sick. I slept in 'til 6pm! I'll try get

something off tomorrow. My brains are scrambled!

MasterBlaster

Administrator
Staff member
If I'd have known it was gonna get so bad so quick I'd have never attempted it, but I'll still work at it!

Frankie

I Build and Run Ported Saws !
It’s 30degrees here in wny and snowin like a bitch , Butch ... definitely NOT t-shirt weather , she’ll be comin round the mountain when she comes man

MasterBlaster

Administrator
Staff member
And thank you sooooo much!!! I was stupid taking on something like this at such a time... I just didn't realize how fast it was gonna happen!

BeerGeek

Treehouser
Not surprising Gary. It's now "PEAK Season" for the shipping/logistics companies (as I'm still barely employed by UPS). My driver buddies are telling me how they are more than doubling the number of stops on their routes, an each usually has multiple packages. Add to it that the hub monkeys who load the trucks don't know the route and just cram everything into the trucks making it a cluster-f'd mess to deal with. My guys say most nights they come back with anywhere from a 1/4 to 1/2 their load still on the truck this time of year. :cry::O

pantheraba

More biners!!!
These shirts look GOOD!!! Lucky guys who signed up for these! Poke thru these pictures and find yours.....

Ts for Butch  (1) resized.jpg

Attachments

BeerGeek

Treehouser
Hey Gary,

I've got the gray short sleeve t-shirt, size large, an the green wicking long sleeve shirt, size large as well. Thanks.

- Brian

The Tree House Loves TreeStuff!