TreeHouse Tee Shirt Orders 2012>

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If you have a CC card, just click the link at the bottom of every page and follow directions, BUT! Don't pay anything yet.

I'll tell ya'll when I've made the order... it's coming soon.

Gotcha. Anybody else? I was gonna make the order today but I'll wait a bit longer.

Maybe those modern fit ones have the tight sleeves to make folks look big and strong. I see a lot of folks wearing shirts like that now.

Maybe those modern fit ones have the tight sleeves to make folks look big and strong. I see a lot of folks wearing shirts like that now.

Pretty much. Last year I ordered about 200 shirts, mostly lg, xl, xxl, grabbed a few mediums and smalls for the girls/kids. Wouldn't you know anyone under 25 was asking for meduims:|:

The modern fit has more fitted sleeves and a longer torso section, not to mention the rolled cotton is softer.

Pretty much. Last year I ordered about 200 shirts, mostly lg, xl, xxl, grabbed a few mediums and smalls for the girls/kids. Wouldn't you know anyone under 25 was asking for meduims:|:

The modern fit has more fitted sleeves and a longer torso section, not to mention the rolled cotton is softer.

Now, that's got me worried! I asked for the medium loose-fit-wicking because the large-wicking, that I can buy locally, are WAY too loose for wicking. I buy the large tight-fit-wicking long sleeve for winter wear = perfect. The medium tight-fit-wicking are WAY too tight. The medium 'local' loose-fit-wicking are perfect for summer.

... BUT, never can tell with the "off-shore" sizing. :|:

Soooo ... Butch, how do they run? I'm 6ft, 180lbs, 44 jacket, 34 trousers -- Are the mediums running true or tight or loose. :?

... me likes the longer torso, though :|:

Ooooh, lordy ... I've turned into my wife!!! :O

:|::|::|:

... any double-D ... :lol:

:|:

With no gut you should be able to rock a medium, but a large might be more comfortable.

I told ya'll not to pay until I said. Oh well. I guess I'll make the order.

Ya'll can start paying, now.

PAID: Jack - 3-pack, wicking, short sleeve, medium

Thanks Butch! :)

No problemo, and thanks ya'll!!! These are the best treeman tee shirts out there, bar none.

Back