TreeHouse Tee Shirt Orders 2012>

MasterBlaster

Administrator Emeritus
A couple of ya'll expressed the desire to get a tee shirt, so let's see how many of you want them. Here's a copy/paste of the details;

Payment through PayPay is preferred, shoot me a PM if you need to use a check or MO. You don't need to join PayPal: a CC or debit card is all you need.

The prices are the same - $20 apiece or three for fiddy. Postage continental US is free, but all others are $5 additional for a single shirt or $10 for a three pack.

They will be like the first run - a black logo on a plain white 50/50 blend short sleeved tee.

Long sleeves are available for $25 apiece or $60 for a three pack. 2XL is available for an additional $5 per.

Short sleeved wicking tees are $30 apiece or $75 for three. They are very nice and are the loose fitting style. If you want the tight style, just PM me. I'm waiting on a price for long sleeves.

So, post in this thread and tell me EXACTLY what you want. Do NOT send any money until I say the deal is in the works. I'll let this thread run for a week or so before I take any action.

1) Jack - 3-pack, wicking, short sleeve, medium
2) Adrian - 3-pack, wicking, large / one tight, if possible
3) Ryan - 1 XL
4) Husabud - 3 pack, wicking, XL
5) SouthSoundTree - 1 lg, long sleeve
6) TopHopper - 3 LG
7) VHarrison - 3 XL long sleeve
8 ) Treeman75 - 2xl and 1L
9) Top Notch - 1 M

Hey Butch, put me down for a 3-pack, wicking, short sleeve, medium -- BonW is good.

BTW; thanks for arranging and doing all this :)

:lol: Black on White ... "a black logo on a plain white" :)

I'll do a 3 pack of the wicking short sleeve in large as well.

If its not a hassle is there a way to mix say 2 loose fitting and a tight fitting one? just curious about the difference, if not no biggie, just curious.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's the same design as ever.

Attachments

• P2200003 (Large).jpg
    P2200003 (Large).jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 13
I'm planning on dyeing the shirt, which I bet the wicking shirt, being synthetic, will probably not absorb. Do you think this is so?

Yes, Virginia. 10 more bucks will get you a third shirt.

I wouldn't try dying the wicking tee.

Cool. So, it that about it? Anyone else wanna place an order?

I'll wait a couple more days.

Thanks Paul. If you have a credit/debit card you can use paypal no problemo.

Back