TreeHouse Auction

Tick tock, tick tock :D . If no one else bids that still means I get the second one for $69 right?:smileyinthejar:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Auction is over.....SAwinredneck fo' 70 and Squishy for 69. PM me your address and I'll send em out. Paypal or send a check to Butch. Nice one guys, 139 bucks to the TreeHouse!!:D

Auction is over.....SAwinredneck fo' 70 and Squishy for 69. PM me your address and I'll send em out. Paypal or send a check to Butch. Nice one guys, 139 bucks to the TreeHouse!!:D

Send them both to Squishy, unless third wants it. I'll probably have it off to ya Wens or Thurs Butch!:D

Ahh I see what you're saying now, Yup I'll take both for $138 unless someone else wants one of them for $69, and again it's Bivy's auction so his call.

Ahh I see what you're saying now, Yup I'll take both for $138 unless someone else wants one of them for $69, and again it's Bivy's auction so his call.

NOPE!!!! You will take the both for $69, that's you're bid!! I gots the other one covered man!!;)

Lol, I'm still waiting for Stumper to explain this 96 thing.:D That must be for really tall people!

ARRRRGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

OK, I don't want it, if Squish wants them both, cool, if not send it to the third highest bidder. I am paying for it, sooner than I thought even:D , call it the redneck raffle:lol:
Got that?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Squisshy...1st
SOTC........3rd

Sawinredneck...........:thumbup: :thumbup: :P :thumbup:

Squishey, 96 is what you get when you do 69 backwards. An inverted inversion-it must be for extroverts.

Back