TREE MOTION BRIDGE replacment

BOTS

TreeHouser
What rope are you using for bridge replacment on your TM?

I just put on samson velocity 11mm and it just fits with 2 DMM XS bat rigs

One bat plate will work but i didnt like how thin bat is, it put bridge rope at a sharp angle...so if one is ok two must be better? lol... its whats works for me ;)

You can buy TM replacment rope bridge for about $19 a pop (TM wants you too, to keep saddle under waranty) but its seems to make cense and buy some bulk rope so if you somehow nick your bridge just cut off a piece of bulk and install...is it just me?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Used DMM bat for a SRT basal anchor as well

I like the two Bat Plate idea. I sport one now and really not all happy with the bend radius. Seemed the rope bridge wore pretty quick as well.. Going to replace it this weekend. I will order another.

I like the two Bat Plate idea. I sport one now and really not all happy with the bend radius. Seemed the rope bridge wore pretty quick as well.. Going to replace it this weekend. I will order another.

Stephen you will like running two bats :thumbup:

I got a bunch of g3k before when treestuff stocked it by the foot. $20 for a few feet of rope with red stitching doesn't work for me.

You used to be able to find g3k by the foot on other sites on the net too. I had some bookmarked but they don't carry it anymore either. Wonder what's up with that..

Yea Adam, I heard you could get it by the foot, but not no more.

TM makes way more profit selling it as a bridge only.... but dont get me wrong its very good bridge rope

I got 33ft of 11mm velocity clearance rope for $20 last week, thats 8 bridges

That'll make a good bridge. Had my TM almost 3 years now, never bought another green tm bridge. I've been using blaze for mine. Double braid ropes like blaze and velocity work great for a bridge. They're all polyester ropes, so they take the wear really well. Just stay away from high mid fibers for bridges. Buckingham uses velocity as the bridge for the ergo, that should say it all right there.

I used double braid polyester sailing rope as a bridge for a while. It worked just fine. And there's lot's more colors to choose from!

Back