Buckingham Ergolite saddle for sale 32"-36" waist, good condition.

SouthSoundTree-

TreeHouser
I bought this harness 15-20 pounds ago, and its too big for me now. I'm looking to buy the smaller size.

New ones have clevises and a fancy/ expensive bridge. This one has rigging plates (more versatile), and a rope bridge (cheap and simple to replace/ adjust the length, with a ring which I believe came on the bridge from Buckingham.

This is stored in a lightproof portion of my contractor's canopy, away from UV. My former employee wore it on occasion. Former, so now for sale.

Slight fuzzing on the lumbar pad. A bit of regular dirt from working in our climate. Rope bridge is easy to change when you want. If it were me buying a used saddle with a rope bridge, I would just replace it to start fresh and new. That being said, I'd go use it like we have been without concern.

$379 list price at Treestuff.

http://www.treestuff.com/store/catalog.asp?item=1916

Interested in cash or trade for a smaller harness, $275 obo, to your door, continental US.

IMG_20141201_092508624[1].jpg IMG_20141201_092838595[1].jpg IMG_20141201_092818962[1].jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
bump.

Bought a MCRS, so no need for a saddle in trade.

Interested in rigging rope, HH2, Sena comm unit (ya who is going to have an extra they don't want). Possibly other trades.

Does $275 shipped sound like a fair price?

Back