Tree Guy's Wife!

Old Monkey

Treehouser
Best of luck Natalie. I hope everything goes smooth and you get one of those mild mannered sleeping babies I've heard so much about. Tell your husband to bring a lot of snacks for himself. I ate and ate and still bonked hard after the kid finally came out. He should also bring any type of over the counter medication he might need. Good luck getting some Tylenol for Dad at the hospital.

I would say have fun but... you know.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Tunnel vision and a little light headed. I would be armed with a case of cliff bars and some ultra slimfast if I did it again. I have a hard time keeping my sugar levels up. In fact I think I need to go grab some cookies as I type.

Best of luck Natalie! We need to turn this thread into a prediction thread I'll take May 8th at 3:00am.8)

Best of luck Natalie! We need to turn this thread into a prediction thread I'll take May 8th at 3:00am.8)

May 15th, 5:45 am. The first one is usually a little late. Haley was 12 days late but I wouldn't wish that on you by predicting it. She was also 10 lbs. 11 ounces, something else I wouldn't recommend.

Oh boy! or girl!
Hope it all goes well, Natalie.

OM, you are just a pig! :)

Thanks Frans, that reminds me there is some left over ham in the fridge.

OM you gotta represent! You can't be fainting. On my first kid when they asked me if I wanted to cut the cord I was too busy crying. On #2 I was prepared though.

OM you gotta represent! You can't be fainting. On my first kid when they asked me if I wanted to cut the cord I was too busy crying. On #2 I was prepared though.

I think cutting the chord is a bone they throw us guys to feel like we have done something. Mainly I just watched while the person I care about most in this world experienced truck loads of pain and discomfort. Oh and I kept my mouth shut where appropriate.

Keerist, 10lbs 11oz!!!! :\: :\: :\:

She would have killed me!

Good luck you two.:thumbup:

Good luck Natalie! Hope all goes well with the Tree Guy, His Wife and His Baby!

Good luck, we will light a candle when you go in. I guess May 9th, early morning.

Oh and I kept my mouth shut where appropriate.

That was the number one piece of advice to the husbands at our Childbirth Ed. classes. :lol:

Thanks for all the good wishes!

I have a bunch of snacks packed in my hospital bag for Tree Guy and a few more to be added to a small cooler to take with us. Our hospital has a fridge where you can put stuff for the husbands.

Do I get to predict too? I say May 13 at 3:35pm. I'm hoping I don't have the baby before Wednesday because my dad doesn't come home from logging camp until then.

She been having that siggy for some time. And I thought pulpwood was heavy.

That was the number one piece of advice to the husbands at our Childbirth Ed. classes. :lol:

Thanks for all the good wishes!

I have a bunch of snacks packed in my hospital bag for Tree Guy and a few more to be added to a small cooler to take with us. Our hospital has a fridge where you can put stuff for the husbands.

Do I get to predict too? I say May 13 at 3:35pm. I'm hoping I don't have the baby before Wednesday because my dad doesn't come home from logging camp until then.

The 13th would be a good day. All the best people I know (well, me at least) were born on May 13th.

I wish you all the best, 10 toes and fingers works for me. I will go with Monday the 14th 7:30AM. I don't know if we have any money on this or not Gigi, we can always send some money to get a collage fund started. I want to know about names what names do you two have picked out?
See Ya
Mike

Back