The TreeHouse Tees Are Here!

Butch my cash is in the mail for one of those mediums. Any chance of holding one? C'mon ya know I'm good for it.:D

Lol not the cashola I sent. It's got a buncha goofy pictures of dead presidents on it.

And oh yah your goofy money is actually worth the same as our goofy money.:P

MB, hit me for one of those mediums. paypal is my best bet, can you send me a funds request? extra shipping and such, whatev, lets just get this done eh? :P
Lemme know if you need my paypal addy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
What's with all the drama? Just click on the paypal link.

And that's it for the medium sizes.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Alright I'm ready to take some orders. I gotta get these things outta my living room.

Somebody, please! :cry:

I haven't got around to sending the money yet but if they don't all sell out I want 3 XL's . I'm going to send a little box of goodies through the mail and will enclose the funds within .

Just got my shirt a few days ago. Thanks Butch! Nice hand writing BTW. I'll try to get a pic up soon.

jp:D

Thanks for the shirt, Butch. I wasn't gonna post a picture but you did eat the $5 shipping that I should've paid. 8)

Looks like a DMV photo.

Attachments

• tshirt.jpg
    tshirt.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 6
Mine is still in the mail - traveling about the south - Picking up frieindship miles - Mail was forwarded - it should find it's way here next week - THANKS BUTCH

ps - do you have kid sizes or extra small?

Last edited:
I had a temp forward on my mail and it got caught in that - the package is at the post office for me at the NEW LOCATION - BUT i am at the old
OH WELL - the mail goes on

Back