The TreeHouse Tees Are Here!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The first shipment goes out tomorrow!

Attachments

• mail 005.jpg
    mail 005.jpg
    665.2 KB · Views: 19
That shirt is looking aweswome...my grandson is going to LOVE it. He is 2 1/2 yrs old and already saying he wants to "go up in tree with Grandaddy and cut limbs."

Next to my tie-die shirt, I bet he will like this one best. :)

Gigi, I would get a long sleeve if Butch had one for cool weather...sounds like Jerry would, too.

Thanks! I'm just waiting on more orders, I haven't even received half of the orders indicated by the earlier poll! Whassupwiddat? :?

I figured that, I just assumed if they voted in that poll they would be buying, too. Why else vote? That figure was how I based how many tees I would have made up.

Well, almost. And this time around they're gonna be three colors! They'll be ready monday so ya'll can order now. The Tees are the same price as last time and still a 50/50 blend. I'll put a pic up ASAP. And thanks to all of you for still liking them!

One shirt = $20 or three for $50. XXL will be an additional $5 for each shirt. I'll handle the shipping for the continential US, but Canada will have to add $5/The United Kingdom $10 per order. If you use PayPal please add $1 extra per shirt.

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO GIVE ME YOUR TREEHOUSE USERNAME ALONG WITH YOUR REAL NAME! PLEASE DO THIS.

Orrrrr, you can mail me cash, check or money order. Make it out to;

Boyd Ballowe
PO Box 12711
Alexandria, LA 71315

:)

I had to increase shipping, dayum! They want an arm and a leg now! :\:

I got mine. This is me and the boys with our angry faces and flexed muscles.:X

Attachments

• Master Blaster Shirt.jpg
    Master Blaster Shirt.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 6
if i did that right now id pull a bicep! my bodys drained. i guess mine may be here but i didnt get to the post office today

Thanks, ya'll! The rest of you get your danged orders in you won't be left out!

Awesome shot, Jammin! :rockon:

Back