The Official Work Pictures Thread

When I was in grade school, as a fundraiser they towed a junk car in the parkinglot. painted the teacher's names on it, and the kids paid some amount of money to hit the car with a sledge on your "favorite" teacher. It was fun, but the two downsides were no glass, and it was an early 60s something or other, so it was like hitting a battleship with a hammer. Not much carnage for the effort :^D

Nice pics.

What kinda large mammals are likely found in that area?

the snow is gone, even in Russia
I have to disappoint you) The distance between the northern and southern points of Russia is more than 4,000 km. So in the south of Russia, spring flowers have already faded, and summer flowers have begun to bloom, and in the north of Russia it is still winter. The distance between the westernmost and easternmost points of Russia's borders is more than 10,000 km. By the way, in the very east of Russia, the Shiveluch volcano erupts for the third day in a row. The thickness of volcanic dust reached 20 cm. https://yandex.ru/video/touch/preview/7106007714946839003

Last edited:
An old homestead we have been working on and off. The parents got ill and passed away. During their down time, things were neglected for years. Turned into a jungle. Huge dead wood aloft. Natural spring and creek choked off with dead fallen limbs, trees and scrub growth. 100% density.
So some fodder. Had me set up a dead oak for wind chimes. I'll get pictures of the other larger grove next visit. Pretty up there. Foot of Mount Bullion.
20230414_124335.jpg 20230414_124323.jpg 20230414_124225.jpg 20230414_124030.jpg 20230414_124003.jpg

They're awfully thin. Will the foliage ever thicken up? If they were thicker, I'd say some kind of geometric pattern cutting "windows" into the hedge.

Perhaps Andrey. You're the guy on site, but that only works from the perspective of the camera, right? Does it still look right when you stand elsewhere?

Back