The Official Random Video Thread!

It was indeed.

Tree had blown down in my backyard from a big storm, my phone ringing off the hook of course, I figured I'll clean up my fallen tree whenever, it never occurred to me the potential night time hazard it created.

Once again, the cobbler's children thing going on with me. :(

Last edited:
I know how that goes. I was in the fourth grade and getting chased by some teenagers through the woods full speed when I ran into a barb wire fence... Right across the top lip. It tore out a piece of meat about the size of a marble and it was hanging by a piece of skin. I was handling the pain pretty well until I looked in the mirror when I got home and saw that piece of meat hanging out. They stitched it back in and did a good job but it took a long time for that scar to resolve.

Ouch. I ran into a grill at a state park, yes the ones that would survive a car crash. Shattered my thumb, so yeah that sucked. I was maybe 11, so i freaked out when the resident dr explained to me that they would have to insert pins and screws everywhere to hold it together, when the real dr came in and laughed because since i was a kid they would just cast it up and it would be fine. Still really not a fun way to spend my vacation as a kid lol

That real doc had the experience you needed. Lucky you. When Alex was about that same age he bailed out of a swing and probably made a great through the air maneuver. But when he hit he broke both arms near the wrist at the same time. His double casts are still up in the attic somewhere.

We get that from Costco for waffles, pretty good and easy. Do homemade pancakes tho so they are fluffier

Starch and fat with a large helping of sugar on top.
Yep, we've sure got the major food groups covered.

I do eat hotcakes occasionally, but I make them from scratch........sourdough!

I knew that in like 4th grade. I was the nerd who noticed those details in text books or the non-fiction science section of the library. I remembered it was like 35,000ft. Crazy deep.

I did too, it's still incredible to me that our nuclear subs are still limited in depth tho. And that certain whales out dive them

I'm Late to the party.
Effing time difference.

Absolutely great graphic.

One thing I wonder about, they write " At this depth, if you shoot a hole in an air tank, water will rush in" ( Or something like it, I quoted from memory).

Now I wonder what happens if you shoot a gun at that depth.

Will the bullet make it out of the barrel or will the outside pressure be high enough that the chamber blows out instead?

Back