The Official Random Video Thread!

Cool layout trick i had never seen before. I don't know why you couldn't just use a square rather than making something, but it's still a handy trick i had never seen.

Omg, vid presentations like that are so annoying, good editing would reduce the length of that vid by 70-80% and therefore improve the content. Yes, 80% of vids are like that.

Very simple and ingenious method/tool, thanks for posting!

For what she was doing simple triangulation would work. When I would want to get the new kids head reeling I’d dig out grandpa’s ol pipe templates or Franklin’s little black book on how to make your own.

Very true, but that's nothing special to me. I just hadn't seen that layout trick before, i would have simply pulled x and y measurements, but i can see the value of it.

A had an apprentice 4 years ago, who was a blast tecnician.
He wanted to try something else, but I talked him into getting a leave from the company in Norway, he worked for, instead of throwing a whole career overboard for something, he might not even like.
After 3 months of logging, he decided that it was not what he'd thought it would be, and went back to blowing rocks up in Norway.

The definition of biting off more than you can chew :lol: If it would have gotten the dogs front feet it would have been a very different movie

Yep, that dog didn't have a chance.
Only way for a dog do deal with a badger, is to be even more aggressive.
Such as the Dachshund they send down in burrows to chase the badger up.

There used to be(is?) a falcon in Baltimore(~30 years ago), and my father would watch it catch pigeons at while he was at work. I think it lived in the world trade center.

Back