The Official Random Video Thread!

Not the best version of the tune, but I'm pretty sure Reg is a time traveling musician. Treework must hold no thrill compared to a live crowd, that explains the deadpan

Now I wonder what happens if you shoot a gun at that depth.

Will the bullet make it out of the barrel or will the outside pressure be high enough that the chamber blows out instead?
I don't know for the bullet, but I saw in a report that the demolition explosives are ineffective in deep see.
I don't recall the name, but a big cruise ship sank with a nice amount of gold locked in a giant safe. To make their way through the hull and the different decks, break the safe and recover the bars, they made specially a really massive demolition shear. I mean a huge one. It was hydraulically operated and held by a bunch of steel wires. It was designed as the tool used to dig the deep trenches in the ground for some building's foundations (basically, building a concrete wall many floors deep by boring-filling a set of pilars side by side).
Something like that:
800px-MayDao_CocBarrette.jpg

Last edited:
edit, the memory isn't too great !
I found it.
That's an Ifremer 's project in 1994, a french society for the oceanic exploration.
The liberty ship John Barry was sent by the USA to the Saudi with tons of silver coins and torpedoed in 1944. A modified drilling ship was used for the recovery, so it was a pipe and not steel wires to hold the grab. They found 17 tons of coins, but not the supposed safe with the silver bars (maybe just a rumor).

What's that?
Chicken nuggets! I love chicken nuggets!
I'll just make a quick trip through the flythrough, and get a nice snack before heading home.
Holy shit!! What's your problem mom?! I was just stopping by to say hello. Quit being such a bitch! :^S

Agree on the boat tree video...nice to see the process.

And that mamasita chickimama....wow!! :lol: The hawk had sense enough to sit back and STFU.

Back