The History Channel; Ax Men

The History Channel Paul. 9:00pm central time. What Butch said!

Still haven't seen one episode. A few people said they'd record it for me. Time out there, I guess.

You'd get such a kick out of it, Gerry ! I've only seen one episode, & was like, "Oh yeah. It all boils down to $$$ & experience, ey ?" !!!
One of the 'Leaders' looks too fat to get out of his own way, but the guy knows his shit. It's a biz, like any other... but these guys jump right in harm's way for a buck. Most of 'em ain't even off the tit, they're so young. I just watched & hoped to gawd they didn't get crushed !

Man, that dude just put that tree right on the sky line!

I wasn't there, but it didn't look that mean of a tree. A little wedge, and a better aimed hinge....well I wudn't there, but damn, he put it right on that line!

DOH!

And now a guy just snapped a gorgeous fir on a stump!!!

DOH!

No shoot man I got no tv reception at all, zip. I'm just inquiring, it is burning me up a bit not being able to check out the action.

heck I pay about 60 bucks a month for digital cable and I still dont get to see it, who gets the short end of that stick?
:(

if he would have looked on the other side of the spar he would have seen two stubs he could have put his flip line over that and taken the weight off his legs

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Huh?

if he would have looked on the other side of the spar he would have seen two stubs he could have put his flip line over that and taken the weight off his legs

How do you figure doing that takes the weigh off your feet? All it does is stop your lanyard from slipping.

Back