The History Channel; Ax Men

This show must have really sucked. No recap when the final supposedly grand finale aired about two weeks back.

I'll put the last word in. Good Ridense and Goodbye and hope we don't have a repeat next year. What a let down this show was.

Jerry's vids and books contain a hell of alot more action and information than this show could ever produce.

I even borrowed from Jerry's vid by using a jack. Not to fell a tree but split a big ugly windthrown Oak stump last summer so we could get it down to the level for the stump grinder to take over. If I hadn't of watched Jerry's vid I don't think I would have come up with the idea of using a jack. After watching how the pro's use one it was a piece of cake and kept the saws out of the dirt and crude.

Never saw it at all(no tv) but sounds like I didn't miss anything. That's to bad they lamed it up because logging is alot of fun and alot of cool stuff goes down.

There are too many "work drama" reality shows on TV anymore. I think the general TV watchin' public is starting to get weary of them.

It all started with American Chopper, American Hotrod, and then Deadliest Catch and Dirty Jobs came along... Those 4 were successful. All the ones they've tried since then have not done as good. Axe Men just plain sucked from what I've heard. Seein' i never watched a single episode. :)

Ice Road Truckers was decent, but now there is a new one starting on oil rig workers... when will it end. :what:

Gary

Back