The Crushing Of The Blaster

I'm Lucky enough to have one of those too , my shoulder aches from a struck/by , now two years old .... can ALWAYYS tell when storms comin' .... I guess it's alot better than being kilt or something worser...

Glad to hear it Boss.. Now, if only i could have that day for my left wrist.. Ouch lately\
Keep putting off the carpel tunnel opperation, it will only get worse, not any better.

It just takes a long while for the old bod to recover from a serious injury .The older you are the longer it seems to take too . Sad to say sometimes you don't quite have after you heal what you had before an injury but you just learn to adapt ,as if you had a choice in the matter .

I don't know if there is any money in forecasting the weather but I'm a part of that crowd also .I think there are many members in that fraternity .

Catch all the new blood up here!
Still got the pins and needles?

Might should put the pics back in the first post

I was on my leave of absence from the house at the time, but have always wondered about the cause of MB's injury, and didn't know this thread existed. A much belated sorry about the trouble you encountered.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Your guess is as good as mine, brother. I sure hope so! It's greatly diminished, that's for sure.

I truly learned the relationship between pain killers and constipation. I never knew that shit before.

Ha no kidding time flies. I can't even believe it.

Glad to see that your recovery has gone quite well Butch. I'm sure it reminds you quite often of the incident but atleast you don't seem to be incapacitated in anyway.

I learned about constipation during my younger apprenticeship days, eating rice three meals a day. I was getting poisoned from not being able to eliminate the waste. I wish someone had told me earlier that westerners aren't meant to have such a diet, our shorter intestines can't handle it. No joke, I tell ya. People sometimes wonder why I want to charge so for woodwork.

I'm taking meds for that, two caps of Gabapentin three times a day... it helps a lot.

How about you, Jerry? Does it still feel like you have rocks in your boots?

Back