The Crushing Of The Blaster

Oh what the hell I guess I have a severe case of the DUMBASS going on, the last few days I've been, well lets just say missing the mark. That is funny though.
See Ya
Mike

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well it's been one year today. I remember lying in the emergency room thinking "Man, I'll be glad when it's a year from now." Well it's been a year and I'm glad to report that all is fine. I still have some weird sensations and numbness down there but overall things are back to normal.

And again I'll like to thank all the Treehousers that helped me out with donations and support. That three months in bed was the worst time of my life and it was made easier because of ya'll.

Thank you, Treehouse brothers and sisters!!! Ya'll are the greatest!!! :beer:

Its been a year already??? Wow, how time flies! Glad to hear things are going well for you. All the best to you for the next year!8)

HC

Man, it sure sucked laying in that emergency room. That part lasted 5 or 6 hours. I think they were hoping the swelling would go down some so they could suture me up. Bleagh!

so what are you saying ther MB? you now walk with the pimp limp? ghetto leg perhaps? lol

(nasty foot injury by the way. good luck with the continued healing.)

2007 was not the best year in my opinion,a lot of things happened.

Deaths ,injuries,broken relationships the list goes on .With hope 2008 will bring about a much better time than the previous year.

The tramatic injuries suffered by Butch ,GB ,River, L J's dad as well as a few others just goes to show that things can happen .They were bad enough but certainly could have been worse.

Recovery from these injuries may in fact take years but hopefully will come about sooner. Hey,be carefull out there,it's a jungle .

Al, thats a real nice post.

As usual, I did not even make that connection.

And yes, be carefull! The world is a better place with our friends in it...

It's been a long time since I've seen this thread. When all this was happening I was longing for this day to come around. Ha.

And what day is that? Been almost 2 years. What's today, a year since you went back to work?

edit- nope, you were climbing again last summer. :?

Good to hear. Although I'm sure it will still remind you when a weather front is moving in. My hip does that now, been 8 years or so since my fall.

Back