Predator 2007

• Thread starter Rotax Robert
  • Start date
  • Replies 407
  • Views 36K
Oh no, it's a cool as hell video, but lame in that we can only seem to get it on Myspace.

I'll talk to Trevin (the guy's camera I used, and the one doing the downloading and such), but it has something to do witht he format or something. We've been trying to get it useable for a while now. I'll see if he can get it to Youtube.

HA! That's it, now I'm gonna have to make a video of my running the Predator with my shirt off so you can see how sveldt I actually am!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Forks 2007

Here are the results from Forks.

1st place. stocksaw 6cid and under 24 inch spruce 6.38 seconds

1st place. Hotsaw 6cid and over 24" spruce 4.50 seconds

1st place. Unlimited Hotsaw 26" spruce 0.97 seconds

2nd place. Axe throw throw off for 1st place against Lee pickett 4 times. he threw 4 bulls I threw 3

Rotax Robert

Right on

Told you that was one hell of a cut Jeff...Nice vid

Rotax

That made for some fun watching everybody stand and watch the fire wondering what to do then throwing sawdust on it.

Country Fried

For those who wanna watch the the Predator in action we are going to be on national tv on Friday, August 3rd on Country Fried Home Videos on CMT "county music television"

Rotax

TV schedual

Depends on your area but is you go to cmt.com and look up country fried home videos the Predator is on episode #305 the bull fighting episode. They cut a great shot of Jeff (fishhuntcutwood) cutting with me as well as my other lift partners.

Rotax

Back