Predator 2008

• Thread starter Rotax Robert
  • Start date
  • Replies 96
  • Views 11K
thats the real deal on a logging job. not at a dead run but often on a yarder side

Attachments

• 017_17.JPG
    017_17.JPG
    295.7 KB · Views: 12
so is that for scaling out the right lengths when you get to the upper parts of the trunk?

see the end of the log is broken? happens sometimes in the skidding process, the mill has "prefered lengths" that the logs need to be when they get to the mill. hes out there bucking back to the next prefered length, you can see the tape on the log

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
There is a mark on the log where saw can be started and has to be shutoff.

Also a mark on the bottom where they must jump on the log. The line at the top is where you can start the saw as well as hit the kill (prior) to crossing on your way down. 8)

Scuse Me

I stole this pic from rbtree.

Attachments

• 655bp.JPG
    655bp.JPG
    216.4 KB · Views: 10
My guess would be a rapid, uncontrolled oxidation of highly volatile liquid fuel.
;)

Glad he's OK.

I'm thinkin you would be correct, I was not at that show, but know somebody advanced the timeing from where it was. Horsepower in a can does'nt always work. (uncontrolled oxidation)

Both are OK !!! allthough a bit hot.

On a side note, You all should know that I am on strike (Boeing)... and don't use this puter to much, so I have not been posting as regular.

On a side note, You all should know that I am on strike (Boeing)... and don't use this puter to much, so I have not been posting as regular.

Rotax, just heard of another whack of layoffs at Boeing, whats the word ? Are you going to do allright by this ? Good vibes to you Rotax.

Im gonna try and track him down this week find out what hes been up to let ya know if I find him I know one of his favorite hang outs.

Rotax here

computer probs, I will post soon with all updates. I borrow one where I can

Rotax

Back