Predator 2007

• Thread starter Rotax Robert
  • Start date
  • Replies 407
  • Views 36K
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This caused a stir

Here is this years Deming trophy, I suppose it's a good thing I did win when they put the Predator on the front of the trophies. I think it caused a bit of a stir amoungst the ranks because had I not won somebody was going to have to hang the Predator on thier wall or make kindling out of it.

Setting up

spent the morning setting up for the Double Ender race this weekend. Here is a 088kd and Art Martins old 655bp. I got them tached in pretty close. these will be wearing a pipe for the race and I will get to that tommorrow and re-tach them again. these will be the two smallest saws in the show on Double ender setup. We'll see how they do.

If you don't you have a double bucking saw.

rotax

Oh yeah - they be running in the same direction. That wouldn't be good.

stay tuned

got lots of great pics and vids of the Buckley show. Sorry I've not posted, little to no internet at work (moving shops) and worse at home. I'll get them posted soon.

Rotax

I had no idea there were saws like this. Waaaay cool. My son's gonna love it.

Thanks

Your DA Man...heading to Forks Wa. for another show in the early morning. more pics and vids from there as well as Buckley comming soon.

Rotax

Your DA Man...heading to Forks Wa. for another show in the early morning. more pics and vids from there as well as Buckley comming soon.

Rotax

Good luck my friend... You'll have a chance, 'cause the Termite won't be there... LOL j/k...:lol: Kick some tail!:thumbup:

Mike (my lift partner) and I have a lot to learn. We are havin' fun. Never thought I would be doin' this... It's not as easy as it looks...

Thanks for your advice Robert... see ya at the Island County Fair!

Gary

Back