Predator 2007

• Thread starter Rotax Robert
  • Start date
  • Replies 407
  • Views 36K
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Holy Smokes I finaly figured out how to re-size my pics to fit and I have thousands to share with you.

Rotax Robert

Predator Hauler

Here is a few of my hauler

BBQ

Here is the BBQ my buddy Dave feeds over 1000 people at the end of saw season.

Bud Truck

This was at Morton Washington, almost brought a tear to my eye when he parked next to me

Just a side note but I am going to be in Port Angeles for another season final party and yeah the Big saws are going to be there.

Holy smokes this sure gets my post count up.

Rotax

Horse back

Heres me practicing for rodeo, some how I think BEER was involved. The big guy in the Back ground is my identicle twin brother Dave he stands 7' 2"

Rotax could you funnel the discharge of the chips to shoot verticle and eventually rain down on the operator after the cut is finished....I dont mean to propose something unsafe only more spectuacular for the viewers but I doubt witht he sound of it you dont need it. Great photos and vids.

Rotax could you funnel the discharge of the chips to shoot verticle and eventually rain down on the operator after the cut is finished....I dont mean to propose something unsafe only more spectuacular for the viewers but I doubt witht he sound of it you dont need it. Great photos and vids.

You ever had sawdust from a normal size saw in your shorts Robert (xtremetrees)?:what:

Now just think of chips twice to three times that size stuck all over you... It would not be comfy... trust me.

Stand behind the Termite when it isspittin' chips out the ass end... you'll kow what I mean.

I missed Bekkfest this year Robert (Killswitch Bobby). Too many things goin' on to get over that way. I will try next year as I did get the invite from Dave at Deming.:)

Gary

No, RR said he's "going" to be in P.A. and that was a day ago, so it's still to happen....

Labor Day....hmm, I was on the Sol Duc.

Got's Lots of pics and video from the show last night. I probably wont show it here because the times were way too fast for the camera. I'll see what I can do to slow the video down enough for you folks to follow along.

:D
ROTAX ROBERT

Air Saw3

and another with Rotax at the helm

Back